Rules

Before you just join Hogwarts, you have to read the rules. If one of these rules is broken, you will get a personal letter from Headwig kicking you out of Hogwarts.
•No cussing. This is a PG rp.
•No bullying others (that is, unless you are part of Slytherin). Your character can be mean to other characters, but nothing personal.
•No adding things that are unreasonable. Ex, he slayed Voldemort and obtained all the magic in the world! Yeah, not happening.
•You can play for your character, but unless they give permission, you cannot control another persons character.
•If you need anything, just send me a personal message
•You may have more than one character
•If you fail your O.W.L.S. you can be kicked off the Quidditch team.
•YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE A CURRENTLY EXISTING CHARACTER! ex, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Hagrid, Snape, Dumbledore, Tom, Voldemort, etc.
•If you are on the quidditch team, it'd be nice if you tell me your broom type. You don't have to, though.
•Pls pls pls pls try to stay active.
If you violate any of these rules, I will mute you and your comments will not show up on this story.
to make sure you actually read these rules, comment any random color then a fast food on your form. (Ex, Green burgers)

Note: tag people if you want them to see your message. Ex, @SwiftieUnicorn13