Just Make Her Happy: Mochi

Mochi was a good husband, or at least that's what he would like to think. He gave you everything you ever wanted. All the freedom you could ask for. You wanted to go shopping? "Of course, honey. Here take my card." You wanted to go see your friends? "Okay, do you need a ride?"

If he ever did anything that made you uncomfortable or upset you in anyway he was quick to apologize. He never pushed you to do anything you didn't want to. Yes, Mochi was indeed a good husband but it wasn't because he wanted to be.

It all started with an agreement between your father and Mikey. When Mikey called a meeting to inform his executives one of them was to be married; to say they weren't thrilled was an understatement. Somehow Mochi was chosen. He doesn't really remember how or why Mikey chose him but he agreed none the less. He didn't want to upset his boss. Especially when that man is the most dangerous man in Japan.

Mochi wasn't the ideal guy you had dreamed of marrying as a kid but you couldn't complain when he gave you everything you asked for. You thought Mochi was just a generous man but you don't know the real reason behind all his generosity.

'Just give her whatever she wants and make sure she is happy. Mikey told him.'

"She's a spoiled brat who got everything she wanted by batting her lashes and pouting her lips at Daddy. Just do and give her whatever she wants to keep her happy. If she runs back to her dad upset it's not just trouble for me but for all of Bonten as well. Just make her happy." Mikey told him. So Mochi did what he was told.

He could deal with buying you whatever you wanted. He had the money anyway. And he knew you weren't sleeping with anyone considering he had some of his men always following you "for protection". So he had nothing to worry about. Mochi and you never consummated the wedding. He wasn't going to ask either. You were a lot younger than him and he wasn't going to push it. If you wanted it you could find him. And honestly the prostitutes and whores took care of him so he had no reason to complain.

It was an unusual boring day at Bonten with all of the executives in their offices. Mochi thought it would be like any other day when he walked in. What he wasn't expecting was to see you walking into the building with a skirt and shirt that were definitely a few sizes too small consider he could almost see your ass and your tits were about to pop out of the top of the shirt. Mochi stood wide eyed at his office door staring at you as the other executives made lewd comments about the things they wanted to do to you.

Mikey and Mochi are the only two who know you are his wife. Mikey didn't see a reason for anyone else to know who you were, and no one else cared enough to ask. They were just happy they weren't the ones stuck marrying you. Everyone was shocked when you screamed your husband's name and ran up to him.

"MOCHI!!" You yelled with a smile as you ran to the older man throwing your arms around his neck.

"What are you doing here?" He asked confused. you've never came to the headquarters before. He honestly didn't even know you knew where it was. The day you and him met was at a fancy restaurant Koko had rented out under Mikey's orders.

"Well. I wanted to go shopping with a few of my friends and-"

"And you needed money?" He asked in a bored tone eyes hooded looking down at you as you nodded your head. He sighed and handed you his card. He was about to take you to his office or walk you out of the building. Anything to get everyone to stop staring at him but when he opened his mouth to speak Mikey called for him and a few others to attend a meeting.

"Oh? Hi (y/n)" Mikey said to you also seeming to be confused as to why you are here.

"Hi Mikey!" You said waving enthusiastically at your husband's boss. Mikey just nodded his head telling you, you could wait in Mochis office till the meeting was over but you declined saying you needed to meet up with your friends in a few minutes.