Being walked in on: Wakasa

♡~an: Happy Birthday Wakasa♡

Thinking about how Wakasa would react to being walked in on.

“What would you do if someone walked in on us?” 

“I wouldn't stop fucking you, that's for sure” 

Shinichiro didn't know what he expect to find when walking into Wakasas apartments but it definitely wasn't seeing you with your ass up while wakasa fucked you from behind. The room was filled with moans and the sound of skin slapping skin. Shin didn't mean to let out a gasp and he definitely didn't mean for Wakasa to hear him. “The fuck Shin” wakasa says while looking at him not stopping his movements once. Wakasa looks down at Shinichiro before letting out a chuckle. “Might as well take care of your problem now. I'm not stopping anytime soon” Your face is buried in the mattress as you let out a whine embarrassed that Wakasa would say that. 

Benkei knew you came to visit Wakasa at work. You do it almost every day. Usually bringing him lunch or even dinner if he is staying late at the gym. Benkei decided to give you guys some privacy, so he was working on paperwork outfront instead of in the back office the two share. Reading over the papers, a few of them required Wakasas input as well, so Benkei thought you wouldn't mind him interrupting your guys dinner to get this done. Walking to the office door, he could hear sounds but couldn't make out what they were. Not thinking anything of it, he opens the door to find you laying across Wakasas desk, hands pulling his hair as his face is buried in your cunt and his pants are down. Wakasa pulls away looking at Benkei as he replaces his tongue with his fingers. Benkei tries to look anywhere but at you. “This better be important. I'm busy” Benkei holds up the stack of papers pointing to them before saying he can just come back while looking at the floor. Wakasa sits down pulling you up with him before sitting you down on his cock. “Nah, She can just cockwarm me till we're done” 

Takeomi always hated when he was tasked with the job of finding where you and Wakasa sneak off to but Shinichiro always says he finds you guys the fastest. Currently you are all hanging out at Takeomis house when you and Wakasa decide to sneak away from everyone. Takeomi just rolled his eyes when he saw you two leaving knowing he was going to be forced to find you guys once Shin noticed you left. Walking around the house he finds his bedroom door is shut. Opening it he walks in to find you in a matting press, legs pushed as close to your best as possible with Wakasa on top of you. “My bed? Seriously?” Takeomi yells. Wakasa turns his head looking at Takeomi before shrugging his shoulders before turning his attention right back to you not slowing down his pace. “I'll wash the sheets, calm down” He says before Takeomi slams the door and goes back to Shin and Benkei. “Did you find them?” Shin asks as he lights a cigarette. “Yeah, and I'm going to have to burn my bed” Shin and Benkei laugh knowing exactly what he walked into.