Brat Tamer Waka

𐙚 To say Waka was shocked you were less than thrilled to see him at your door was an understatement. "What? Not happy to see me darlin'?" You roll your eyes "Don't call me that" Wakas eyes widen slightly. Usually you love whatever pet name he calls you. You turn and walk into your apartment leaving the door open so he can follow.

𐙚 You haven't seen each other in a few weeks and if he knew that he it would cause you to have attitude with him he would of came to see you sooner.

𐙚 You and Wakasa have a simple arrangement. When he shows up or calls you know its to fuck. He never contacts you for anything else. You're fine with this. You get free sex and sex with Waka is always good but today you are not in the mood to see him. You've been pissy since you woke up. Everything that could go bad today did and you are just ready to crawl in bed and forget about it.

𐙚 You ignore him as he talks to you, rolling your eyes every few words. He asked you something. You weren't listening so you just clicked your tongue and turned your head away from him.

𐙚 Before you can even register what is going on your back connects to the wall and Waka has his hand around your throat, he is so close your noses are almost touching. "I'm tired of the fucking attitude. Now are you going to let me fuck this tight pussy or am I going to have to find some other bitch to get me off?"

𐙚 Your eyes widen slightly before going back to normal. You chuckle, smirking at him. "You find one of your other bitches then, not like you can fuck me goodenough anyway."

𐙚 Wakasa lets out a growl before his mouth is on your in a heated kiss. You feel him squeeze your neck. Not tight enough to hurt you but enough to cut off air for a second. His tongue slips in your mouth and you fight for dominance but he wins when he squeezes your neck again. You let a moan slip past your lips and he smirks against you.

𐙚 He pulls you from the wall walking backwards towards your bedroom. Once inside he pushes you down on the bed standing over you readjusting himself. "You going to be a good girl and suck my cock?"

𐙚 "I'll bite it" "no you won't. Not if you want to come too" He tells you to strip. You roll your eyes at him but can't ignore the way it made your pussy clench. "Take them off yourself" Waka tilts his head to the side and smirks down at you "Still wanna be a brat I see" he says while running his hand up your bare thigh stopping right at the bottom of your skirt. "That's fine" his hand slides high fingers under your skirt "I only really need one thing off" he says as he strokes your clothed pussy before pushing your panties to the side and finding your clit.

𐙚 You bite your lip trying to hold back a moan when he adds more pressure and speeds up his movements. He pokes a finger at your entrance feeling how wet you are. He groans at the feeling. "Soaked and just from a little petting" he mocks. You harden your gaze at him glaring. He chuckles before shoving his finger in starting slow but building his pace, curling his finger at just the right spot. "You going to be my good girl now?" He adds a second finger this time no matter how hard you bite your lip a moan falls from you. "There she is"

𐙚 Your legs are shaking, your biting your lip so hard you can taste blood when an idea pops into your head. "Omi fingers me better" All movements stop. You want to whine at the loss of pleasure but your pride won't let you. "What did you just say, princess?"

𐙚 "I said Omi fingers me better. He has thicker and longer fingers than you. Now that I think about it he fucks me better too."

𐙚 "That so" He says through gritted teeth before he grabs your hips flipping you over on all fours. "Ass up" he pushes your face into the mattress, flipping your skirt over your plump ass before delivering a hard slap. "You wanna be a whore, I'll fuck you like a whore" He grips your panties pushing them to the side as he frees himself from his pants hissing as the cool air hits him.

𐙚 "Your going to take my cock like a good girl and your going to thank me for it" He shoves himself into you, no warning, no time to adjust as he starts a brutal pace. He's gripping your hips so hard you know it's going to bruise but you don't care it feels so good. Waka has never fucked you hard. It's always been sweet, almost loving. If you didn't know Waka better you'd think he was in love with you.

𐙚 "Take it" he says as his fingers find your clit. "Your going to come on my cock and milk me for everything I've got" you moan into the bed, hands balling into fists, clenching the sheets. You're so full. It's been so long since he visited you forgot how well he fills you up.

𐙚 You feel your release building. Your moaning and drooling into the mattress when everything stops. Waka is shallowly thrusting into you and his fingers are off of you. "No" you whine "Your going to beg if you want to come. Beg like a bitch in heat." your pride doesn't want you to. If you had more willpower you wouldn't but fuck you were right there. "Please" "You can do better than that" he says delivering a hash thrust than going back to shallow

𐙚 "Please waka, please let me come. Let me milk your cock, fill me up like I'm your little slut, just please let me come" You beg tears rolling down your cheeks as you cry into the sheets pray he gives you your release.

𐙚 "That's more like it" his fingers are on you again and his fast deep thrust are back. "Come" He demands. You're moaning and scream his name repeating it like it's the only word you know. Probably because right now it is. Your legs are shaking as your release washes over you. The feeling of you clenching his cock is enough to push him over the edge. He fills you up telling you to take it all like the good girl he knows you are.

𐙚 You both lay there catching your breath when Waka walks away. He comes back a few minutes later picking you up and carrying you to the bathroom, stripping you of your clothes. He lays you down in a warm bath rubbing your back, working out any knots. He kisses you "See you are my good girl"