ᡣ𐭩 Thinking about possessive Wakasa who has you paint your nails the same color

You're on your knees between His legs working your hand up and down his shaft as you take as much of him in your mouth as you can, choking when the tip hits the back of your throat. 

Wakasa didn't mean for you to end up this way in the back of Shins workshop but he just couldn't stand the way Omi was looking at you, and the way you ate up every glance. His hands are in your hair pulling on whatever he can reach. He throws his head back not being able to watch you, scared to finish too soon. 

You run your tongue over the tip tasting him, moaning as you do. Your other hand cups his balls as you continue to work on his cock, sucking and licking. Taking as much as you can down your throat. It's messy, you've drooled all over him but he doesn't care. He feels too good to care. 

You pull away with a pop, kissing down him. Teasing him.  His head springs forward watching you. You lick up him and take him back in your mouth. “Fuck baby, you look so good with my cock in your mouth” He whines. 

He twitches in your mouth, throwing his back, groaning as he releases down your throat. You swallow everything he gives you, continuing to suck on the tip, overstimulating him.  you pull away and he pulls you onto his lap, pulling your top down in the process. “Fuck you have perfect tits” he says as he takes one in his mouth, sucking and biting anywhere his mouth fits. You’re moaning as you pull on his hair, head thrown back. He pulls away with a pop “Fuck baby, I think I may have gotten carried away” You look down your chest is covered in bite and red marks sure to turn a deep purple the next day. 

He helps you stand, pulling your hand to his cheek. He kisses the palm of your hand as your thumb rubs over his cheek. He pulls away, kissing each finger before intertwining them and walking out of the room back to your friends. 

Your thumb wipes over your plump glossy lips. Everyone knows what you two did.  Wakasa comes up behind you putting his hands on your hips. “always knew purple would look good on you”