15

Written by: @Luna-smith100

 As Y/n and Kirisawa-san arrived at work, the pair of eyes slowly disappeared. Y/n walked in the building being pulled into the elevator by Kirisawa-san.

 "L/n did you already forget?You are my personal assistant now" Kirisawa-san said with a chuckle 

 "S-Sorry" Y/n scratched the back of her neck nervously.

 "It's ok just don't forget next time or a punishment might be in store" Kirisawa-san said with a sly grin Y/n blushed at his statement but she was also confused, what did he mean by that? Y/n was brought out of her thoughts as the elevator door opened. 

 "Y/n!?" Said a oh so familiar voice Y/n looked away from Kirisawa-san who she didn't realize she was even staring at. 

 "E-Emiko!" Y/n almost yelling in confusion.

 "You are actually early." Emiko said in a surprised tone as she walked into the elevator, the doors shutting behind her. 

 "She's not early, she is on time actually." Kirisawa-san said, his voice sounding so void of emotion. Why did he sound like that?Only seconds earlier he was happy, joyful even. But now he sounds so...emotionless. 

 "What do you mean she's on time?"Emiko said with confusion written in her voice. 

"L/n is my personal assistant now" Kirisawa-san still had that emotionless voice. 

 "WHAT!? You can't take her from me!" Emiko grabbed Y/n in a possessive but also friendly manner. Kirisawa-san froze in place, from the corner of his eye he saw the elevator doors open. 

"Go." He said, pointing to the now open elevator.

 "Huh?..O-oh!" Emiko let go of Y/n and left the elevator with a bow and sorry towards her boss. As Y/n waved towards her friend, she didn't see Kirisawa-san slowly approaching her once she noticed she was pinned to the wall. Y/n looked at her boss with a confused expression. Kirisawa-san leans down towards Y/n's ear. 

"You are mine and only mine, got that?" His voice was husky. 

 "Y-yes." Was all Y/n could squeak out before the door opened again. 

 "Good"Kirisawa-san said as he left the elevator leaving a very flustered and confused Y/n. 

 "You coming L/n?"Kirisawa-san said his demeanor changed to an almost sweet and shy one. 

 "Y-yeah!" Y/n left the elevator flowing close behind her boss. Once Kirisawa-san opened his office door letting Y/n in first he closed the door behind him. Thoughts were racing through his mind. 

 "Go get me some coffee." Kirisawa-san said in a voice that made Y/n think he didn't want her to leave but she left to do as she was told. Kirisawa-san leaned back in his chair, sighing. 

"Y/n you have no clue the effect you have on me." He remembered what had just happened in the elevator, he closed his eyes remembering how good Y/n smiled and how bad he wanted to kiss right then and there but it's too soon. 

'Soon you will be mine and only mine.' He chuckled at his thoughts, but what to do with that pesky friend of Y/n's, he could always fire her, but, no, that is too suspicious... She is a good worker... Hmmm, as he thought he got an idea... he could kill her, but how.?