10

The man sitting on his cool leather black couch, stares at his phone on the table beside him. It's been too long since it had rang, something must've happened. It pained him to think just a stupid employee would cause him such trouble, so the only thing he could do was get ride of them. Taking off his thick raven glasses he places them onto the table, and picks up his phone in exchange. Not even a text? They were even one of the best at there job, how pitiful. Maybe he's going to have to do the job himself, because having that rat following her any longer could lead to more troubling consequences. Sighing- he opens the phone to make a call.

+ + +

Somehow you managed to keep anything from getting out of hand, and now you lay on your back looking up at the lonely ceiling above you. You were going to sleep in the same room as Aine until her brother, Ryoji, said it would be better if you had your own room. The fact it ended up being beside his pissed you off a little, but you didn't say a word. Boy, what a fucking day. And now you couldn't even fall asleep! Turning to your phone for some entertainment to help cure your boredom and perhaps your depression also, you realize you didn't get the wifi password, fuck. Suddenly- your phone rings, and displays an unknown number. Who would be calling at one in the morning? Unless it was your brother, but you're are positive you had his number and contact in your phone.

"H-hello?" Yeah, Okay, that sounded stupid as hell. Stuttering at your age? Pathetic.

"Ah, (l/n)-san." This voice, who's was it? Squinting your eyes in remembrance, a face popped into your mind.