9

"Wait, you don't?" Aine swallows a hard lump that had formed in her throat.

"You can't be serious (y/n), all he does is talk about you.." Her eyes are filled with what couldn't be described as anything other than fear.

"He- I-i thought the two of you were good friends! You even work at the same company." She stutters while choking out her words.

"Really?"

"Aine."

"B-brother!?" She nearly falls off her fancy antique chair when she notices her brother.

"Aine, you speak too much. Hasn't anyone ever told you to shut your good for nothing mouth?" You turn you head to face were his voice was coming from, and sure enough it was the man from your spoopy dreams, fucking psychic.

"Surely I didn't know what I was saying.. Were all lies you told me?" A cold sweat runs down your spine, she shouldn't- she shouldn't be talking to him like that, he's dangerous; or so your gut told you. Actually, in those nightmares from earlier one of the thing you could remember was blood, and lots of it. And with what was happening right now, you couldn't help but think about it.

You let out a half nervous giggle, hoping it would fool her. "Aine, sorry. I got you! Haha,," Both their attention turns to you.
"Your brother and I wanted to prank you, we do know each other! We even eat lunch together everyday!" Suddenly, you remember the blood from inside that room, that wasn't in your dream, what could it possibly be from?

"Ah, yes of course. (y/n) and I love to eat together everyday." His pink eyes fill with an ominous emotion you couldn't understand. Greed? Passion? Lust? Possession? You had a hard time even coming up with ones that it might be.

"Oh! Oh my gosh!! You really had me going, I was so scared for a minute there!! Meanies!" Aine giggling smacking you gently on that back as her brother watches her actions closely.