6

It was darker than a night without any stars and as you wondered through the darkened streets of your city, you began to wonder what you were even doing in the first place. You had fallen asleep after getting off work and now were wide awake trying to calm yourself so you good go back to sleep. Actually- you had woken up in a sweat, memories of your nightmare slowly had came back to you when you sat up. It wasn't that scary, or at least that's what you've been telling yourself..

"Excuse me? Is that you (y/n)?" You jump in surprise to your name being called, shit caught you off guard.

"Yeah?" Turning you look at the man who wore a back jacket with a medical mask that covered half his face.

"Oh my god, it's me!" The suspicious person took a step closer pulling their hood off in the process. Pure long white hair fled the dark hood like a mouse running from a cat- now, white hair isn't something you see everyday..

"Me?" You question taking a step back, who was this?

"Aine!" They pulled of their mask to reveal their small perfect face- yeah maybe you do know this person?

"From elementary school! Do you remember?" She squeals wrapping her slim arms around you, you return her hug SUPER surprised she remembers you.

"How do you even remember me?" You let out a soft giggle, she was always the popular kid in school with all the friends, and all the boys falling for her. You, were pretty well known as a class clown that is. Making everyone around you laugh made you happy also, that all being said you were never in the same class.

"Are you kidding me? You were so funny! Ahh! I remember all my friends giggling about you always being late, and then saying: 'the clock must be fast!' It was so classic!" Aine lets you go looking into your (e/c) orbs, her grey ones searching for something in yours.

"Hey, how about we have a sleep over? And catch up on life! I don't have work tomorrow, do you? Aaah,, I'm so excited already."

Does she even breath?

"S-sure. I'll just call in sick to work. Wasn't feeling the greatest anyway.."

"Don't worry, I'll cook you up something delicious! I'm sure it will make you feel better (y/n)."

White hair.