Moving to La Push, Washington

"Amy! We need to leave now or we won't get there on Friday like we planned." says my mom from downstairs.
"I'm coming!" I yelled back. Let me explain, my family and I are moving to a small reservation called La Push in Washington because my dad got a job offer there. I have long blond hair that goes mid back, blue eyes, a slim body but not to where I'm super skinny showing bones with curves in the right places. I'm 5'6, love reading, drawing, listening to music, and hanging out with sisters. I run downstairs grabbing my light blue over the shoulder purse with my iPhone and iPod. And go to our car.
"Finally! I thought we were going to have to drag you out." chuckled Carly. She has blond hair that goes a little past her shoulders is 5'5 and has the same body like structure as me and the same goes for my other sisters. My sister Sarah has long chocolate brown hair that goes mid back and blue eyes, and Tessa has chocolate brown hair that goes a little past her shoulders with blue eyes and is 5'5.
After 3 hours my sisters are asleep and I am listening to runaway by cascada. We are driving from Florida to Washington yay, note the sarcasm.
---------------Time Skip 2 Days--------------------------
"Girls we're here," says my mom with a smile. We get out and I see a tan tall 2 story house with a white porch and window shutters. The movers got here before us so all the furniture is in the house. I go up to my room to see my room is neon blue with a queen size bed with blue comforters and white foot and head board. The carpet is a soft white and my closet is a walk in closet but not too big. I even have my own bathroom and the color scheme matches my bedroom. I have a flat screen tv, desk with laptop and shelves above the desk with sketch books and books filling them.
I walk across the hall to see Carly in her room unpacking. Her room is like mine but white and neon green. I walk down the hall a little to see Sarah unpacking as well and her room is neon yellow and white. Tessa's room is neon purple and white, and is unpacking. I head back to my room to finish unpacking.
3 hours later....."Finally that was the last box!" I say laying on my bed exhausted. At least tomorrow is Saturday. I look at my clock seeing it was 10:30 p.m. Might as well get ready for bed. I go through my dresser and find white sleep pants and white long sleeve sleep shirt. I lay down thinking what tomorrow will bring and soon fell into a peaceful sleep.
I wake up and look at my clock seeing it was 9:30 a.m. I got up showered and dressed in dark skinny jeans, white Colombia sweater, Uggs and left my hair down. I head down stairs with my sketch book in hand.
"Morning Amy where are you headed?" asked my mom cooking breakfast for late risers *cough* sisters.
"I was thinking of going to look around and sightseeing. I'm going to see if the girls want to go."
"Ok but make sure you are back before 5:30 we have an old friend coming over for dinner and is bringing his son too."
"Ok mom thanks." I walk upstairs to wake the girls up and ask them if they wanted to go explore, and they did and got ready to go in 20 minutes. We were walking down a road for awhile until we came to a beach. There was no one here except a group of boys playing soccer. We go over to some rocks and sat on those for awhile.
"Did you guys see them boys over there? There hot!" Tessa shouts but not too loud so they didn't hear her. I look off into the waters when I heard Carly say "oww!" I look back at her and noticed a ball next to her. Soon those boys we saw earlier came up to us.
"I'm so sorry. I was aiming for my friend here and I-" I cut him off while picking up the ball and turning around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please comment and vote.
First time doing this and I'm nervous so feedback would help me know if you like it or not. I'm open to ideas if you want to give me any.
Thanks :)