I love you Mrs. Call. Forever

"Come on Amy come out so we can see." Alice commanded.

"I'm coming, I'm coming sheesh." I zipped up the zipper in the back and stood up straight. I unlatched the dressing room door and walked out to see Alice, Rosalie, Kim, Tiffany, my mom and sisters. "Well...how do I look?" I asked nervously feeling self conscious of how I look.

"Amy you look amazing!" Alice cheered.

"Stunning" my sisters yelled.

"Gorgeous even," Tiffany and mom added. I smile at them and headed back into the dressing room. I changed back into ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, and black and red plaid shirt. As soon as I opened the door Alice rushed past me and took the dress.

"This is the one and you are to say nothing about it." Alice states with a serious look as if to not argue or else. So I just nod and stay quiet. Alice went and bought the dress after having a small argument with my mom. I just laughed at how Alice always gets her way but in the end it always makes her happy to cheer others up.

The girls have planned my wedding and the date for it to happen is March 25th. Which is in two weeks. I was excited and wanted to go home and see my fiancé and kids. I wanted to go for a run with Luke and Katie. Three months after I got my sight back, Luke and Katie shifted. We don't know why but they just did. Carlisle checked them out and he found the kids had the gene. I feel bad because we don't know who their parents names are. The kids won't say a word about, but when we try to bring it up hey act like they don't know.

So here we are in the car heading home. Mom and Tiffany are watching Liam and Lilly, while Embry and the kids go for a run. We pulled in the driveway and got out. Alice is taking my dress with her to hide it from everyone. I walk in and was greeted with two bodies ramming my legs. I hug Luke and Katie and see Embry walk into the room holding Liam and Lilly. I smiled and say,

"Who wants to go for a run?"

"We do!" Katie and Luke scream. Embry handed Tiffany and my mom the twins. We four walked to the back yard and towards the tree line. I shifted and so did the others. Embry came and stood next to me while Luke and Katie came up to us. Luke was like Embry but a light gray, Katie was like me but had light dashes of gray on the tips of her hairs. I nudged them and we took off. Embry and I went at a slow jog so the kids could keep up. We ran for awhile and stopped at a small creek for a drink. The kids were tired so I lifted Katie onto my back as Embry walked with Luke by his side. Katie was smaller so I knew she would get tired fast. We just walked back and cuddled the rest of the night.

(Two Weeks Later)
I'm nervous....of all days the most important day of my life I'm a nervous wreck. Rosalie was pulling some of my hair back pinning it and doing loose curls. Alice was doing my makeup light eye shadow, blush, foundation, lip gloss, basically everything. I sat patiently waiting to be told what to do next.

"Okay Amy you can go put your dress on." Rosalie comments. I stood up not facing the mirror to see my reflection. Once I was in the bathroom I pulled my dress on and had Alice come and zip it up. She ran out waiting for me leaving a pair of heels in the bathroom. I look and saw that the heels were a light silver with little glitter and rime stones. Once I got the heels on, which were very difficult, I stepped out of the bathroom and into Alice's bedroom. They let me get ready here while everyone was setting everything up at the beach. It took a lot of convincing but the council members allowed the Cullens and some of their friends to come to the wedding.

"We did a great job Rose," Alice says pulling her hands to her face. I looked in the full body mirror and smile. I look very beautiful and I am happy. I wonder what Embry would think. I smiled at the thought of Embry not saying a word during the whole ceremony and just staring at me. There was a knock at the door.