Kiddnapped

The next morning I woke up and got dressed in a black tang top, black old navy sweatshirt, jean shorts. I straightened my hair and put mascara on. I slip on a black pair of flip flops and went downstairs. I got to the kitchen a made me a bowl of cereal with chocolate lucky charms, my favorite. Around 10:30 my sisters were just getting up and I was watching criminal minds. The kids went with my parents out of town for a little bonding time.

I felt something vibrating on the couch and saw my phone lighting up. I type my password in and saw that Jake had texted me.

~~(Texting Conversation)~~

"Hey can you watch Nessie? I have patrol again."

"Sure"

"Thanks, be over soon"

~(End of Conversation)~

After I read the last text I put my phone away and went to the kitchen, "Morning girls"

"Morning," they said simultaneously. I heard the door bell rang and went to answer it. When I opened the door Jake had Renesmee in his arms.

"Thanks Amy, I'll be by later to pick her up." Jake said.

"No that's fine. We will have fun and see you later," I responded. Jake left and I lead Renesmee inside. I took her to the kitchen and gave her a chocolate cookie that I made last night. The girls aid they were going shopping and would be back later. I said have fun and be careful, then watched them leave.

Renesmee and I played games and watched movies. I even played with her hair making cute styles and let her look in the mirror. I heard a knock at the door and turned to see it was 7:05. Weird...if it was Jake he would have texted me unless he just ran here as wolf and just put his shorts on and forgot to.

"I'll be right back Renesmee," I told her and got up from the couch, she only nodded in response while still playing with her hair. I had a bad feeling but ignored it and opened the door. When the door opened I instantly froze in panic. Standing in front of me was Jason who had his arm on the doorframe with his right leg across his left. I went to quickly shut the door but Jason stopped it by putting his foot in the door.

With the strength I had I pushed hard and slammed it shut. I turned around and I swear my blood went cold and still. I saw Zach standing by Renesmee with that smirk I wanted to knock off his face.

"You know...it's rude to shut the door in a guests face." I just glared at Zach after he said that. I heard the door open behind me and turned around to see Jason walk in.

"Zach take the girl back and I will be there shortly," Jason stated. I don't know what they have planned and I don't plan to find out. I quickly turned around and ran towards Renesmee, but was stopped by an arm wrapped around my waist. I started thrashing and flailing to get loose. I kicked and punched but nothing worked. During my struggle with Jason I saw Zach put a cloth to Renesmee's face and saw her eyes shut. Panic set in and i went to scream but Jason had his other hand on my mouth. "Damn, Zach come give me a hand."

I looked up and saw Zach walking towards me. I tried biting Jason's hand but got no response. Zach grabbed both of my hands and held onto them with just one hand. His other hand went into his pocket and grabbed a cloth and I just turned my head in like a shaking motion. I finally was able to get an arm free and tried to pry Jason's hand off my mouth. After wiggling for a few minutes I was able to get free. I couldn't grab Renesmee because Zach blocked her from me and Jason blocked the door.

I saw the stairs open and the kitchen doorway was open. I took my chance and made it look like I was going to run upstairs but turned at the last second and ran through the kitchen out the door. As soon as I was out the door I took off in a dead sprint but something hit me before I could get to the tree line. I was knocked to the ground and hit my head hard on the ground. I looked up and saw two figures standing above me. I couldn't see the faces as to my vision being blurry, but I knew it was Jason and Zach. I felt hands on my waist and the next thing I know is I'm on someone's shoulder. I heard mumbling but couldn't register what and heard the wind around us. Soon everything went dark and I have no clue as to where I'm going....
____________________________________________________________
Please comment and vote 😉.
I hoped you all enjoyed it and thanks for reading. 💙💜💚💛❤️