Capitulo 55- All love in the world

ROSALY

It was the first day of Shawn's tour, and Rosaly woke up nervous with the expectation of such a long trip away from home and in the state she was in. She had traveled with him before for concerts, but had never been on the road this long, and this realization of spending so much time inside a plane or bus going from one corner of different countries to another caused her some anxiety that was difficult to control. Her hormones were crazy, and when they didn't make her cry about something, they made her so irritable that nothing could improve her mood.

The nausea had worsened in the last few weeks to the point that it had disrupted her eating and caused her to lose weight. The only thing that seemed to improve her problem was lemon ice cream, and she had been eating kilos of it since she couldn't eat properly.

Rosaly suspected that her discomfort was related to her constant worries about Caio. After she became pregnant, she seemed to feel him close to her, as if he were hiding in some corner, spying on her in the shadows, waiting for the best moment to attack her. With that, she became paranoid for Shawn's safety, not worrying much about herself, although she thought a lot about the health of her unborn baby . This was another point she didn't discuss with her future husband, as if she feared that if she started talking, the threat would become something terribly real, and as long as it remained only in her head she could fight against the fear and terror that such thoughts provoked.

So going on Shawn's tour was a choice she had made out of fear. If she stayed, she would die of worry, for she hated the long distance contact, texting, and sparse phone calls that always occurred when Shawn was away from home, and under the circumstances, she preferred to be nearby where she could see and meet him whenever she could.

Rosaly just wanted to be careful not to smother Shawn with so much attention, because at the pace of her life at the moment, she didn't need a stressed and neurotic fiancée around, so she tried to restrict the amount of messages and phone calls she sent to him during the day, so as not to seem like she was watching him, or suspecting anything, because she knew that he would fatally mistake her excessive care for jealousy, and that was the last thing she wanted to happen.

Rosaly was afraid, it terrified her to think that they were in the sights of a madman, and the memory of Caio telling her that he would break up with Shawn the first chance he got seemed to linger in her thoughts indefinitely. She began to have nightmares again, and woke up crying, clinging to Shawn who tried to calm her down without knowing for sure why she was like this. Rosaly only said that she couldn't remember what she had dreamed about, while Caio's evil green eyes seemed to be in the dark of their apartment, mocking the recent happiness she shared with the love of her life, telling her inside her mind, that soon she would lose everything that meant the most in life.

Because of this, she had grown even closer to Shawn, and her moments of love in that apartment and between the four walls of her bedroom had become more frequent and intense, as if only the touch of Shawn's hands on her skin, and all the fiery kisses they exchanged were the only things that returned her balance, that kept her from falling into an abyss of despair that entered her heart when she let her guard down, and dark thoughts reached her.

Rosaly never thought she would love someone so much that she would one day put her safety at risk for that person, because between Caio hurting her and Shawn, she would rather be the victim than see the man she loved in danger. It was clear that she would not risk herself for nothing, for she had her baby to consider, and she also understood that Caio would never be moved by her gestational state. He had never liked children, he had always said he didn't want children, and because of this and other things, Rosaly knew that her pregnancy was no guarantee that Caio would spare her if they came face to face. Still, he would rather have her face him than Shawn, whom Caio would not hesitate to eliminate if he had the opportunity.