Part 22- Planning a surprise

SHAWN

Shawn had woken up earlier than usual that day, and by five o'clock in the morning he was at the gym exercising. The effect of endorphin on his body made him excited, and he felt full of energy to face the long day ahead.

But the first thing on his list would be to take Rosaly to work, and the thought of seeing her that morning left him full of expectation about what would happen between the two of them.

It was just a matter of time, he knew it, and soon Shawn would have her in his arms as he had wanted her to be since he met her. It was no pretentious game on his part, and he didn't even find himself that irresistible, but he had noticed changes in Rosaly's attitude toward him, and she seemed more comfortable in his presence and no longer rejected his affections. In fact, Rosaly seemed eager for Shawn's touch and kisses, as it always corresponded with an intensity that surprised him. She had set aside her distrust, allowing her instincts to guide her without fear, accepting that her femininity would emerge in the touch of his hands.

And how she seduced him! Even when his intentions towards her were the best possible, he would end up betraying his principles and let his body speak whatever language it wanted. Shawn couldn't resist the charms of Rosaly. She had a kind of ingenuity that was no longer found in the girls he knew, and at the same time she possessed an involving sensuality that drove him crazy, especially when she gave herself unreservedly to his kisses.

Rosaly was stimulating and never bored him, she expressed herself easily and talked about any subject without stumbling on words, and best of all, she never tried to impress him.

Her attitudes were natural, and not affected like most girls he'd dated. And that hadn't changed even when she knew who he was. In fact, she hadn't seemed impressed at all. She had said he had talent and that she liked his songs, but she hadn't let it get to her. Rosaly treated him like she used to, and that made him extremely happy. He hated it when people looked at him as if he had special powers, forgetting the person behind the idol.

Shawn felt completely comfortable with Rosaly. Talking to her was so easy that he couldn't hide anything from her. Even a few thoughts he had about her, Shawn ended up revealing, as if it was important that she knew how he really felt.

The attraction between them was becoming more and more intense, and he had been able to prove it last night, when he had left her alone in his apartment out of pure conscience, not because he really wanted to leave her. He wanted her and he'd made that clear, and Rosaly wanted it too, Shawn was sure of that. They just needed to be in the right place, and to have a perfect harmony between them so that everything would happen the way he wanted it to.

He finished training at the gym, showered, and then left. The day had barely risen and he was already buying breakfast and driving to his apartment.

He imagined Rosaly was still asleep, so he wanted to surprise her and serve coffee in bed, but his plans were frustrated when he found her standing in the kitchen. So he had told her to break the ice between the two of them:

-Good day. I brought the breakfast. I hoped I'd find you in bed, and wake you with my kisses. - He had said it with the intention of upsetting her a little, but at that moment, he realized how sincere he had been. Rosaly had asked using the same tone as him:

- So is that your fetish? Finding me sleeping in your bed?- and he replied by saying:

- Honey, when you're in bed with me , sleeping will be the last thing you ever do. - As he said that, Shawn noticed that he had left her embarrassed, and only then did he realize that he had said out loud what he had been thinking for the past few days. To try to ease the tension he had noticed in Rosaly, Shawn had asked: