Part 42- Love hurts

Rosaly

Rosaly opened her eyes slowly. Her head hurt and the clarity coming from somewhere she didn't yet know where it bothered her. Where would she be? What had happened? Her mind refused to remember and it seemed like everything came from so far away, confused images blended, voices talking to her, the feeling of floating between reality and dream. She fixed her gaze and then realized that she was in a strange room, which she had never seen before, turned to her side and felt a hook on her arm that made her look up and see that she was stuck to a tube of serum.

So she was in a hospital, she thought But who had brought her there? Her consciousness slowly woke up, bringing back painful memories, that she tried to keep them from coming up with a head wiggle, but her heart leapt when she remembered that Shawn had been there, he had found her when she felt her hopes going away, but still, her fighting spirit kept her going, And for a brief moment he was there, his comforting embrace, his eyes wet with tears for her, the warmth of his body that had given her a breath of life before everything went dark and she had let herself fall into the blessed inconsistency, for her body was exhausted and she had no longer been able to keep her eyes open.

She looked around the room and her eyes fixed on the armchair beside her, and a sudden, fleeting happiness made her smile lightly. Shawn was asleep there, her bunches were shattered as if he'd run his hands over them several times, her clothes were crumpled, and from where Rosaly was standing, she could tell that although the position he was in shouldn't be too comfortable, Shawn seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

How much she had missed him. How she had dreamed all those days of hearing his voice at least once, and had reproduced in her mind over and over again all the good times she had spent together, thinking that if anything happened to her, she would at least want to touch that much-loved face for the last time.

Now he was there, like a good dream that recharged her spirit with wonderful, familiar sensations, he was within reach again, and he had saved her just when she thought she would never come home, he hadn't given up on her and brought her back, and the only thing she could feel at that moment was her love for him reaching the heights.

As if to feel that she was watching him, Shawn opened his eyes and smiled. Rosaly's heart took another leap by panting. That smile was one of the things she loved most about Shawn, because it gave her peace, serenity, and was as comforting as a sunny morning, and no matter how confused or lost she felt, his smile always made her find her way back.

- You came back to me," he said with an emotional voice and eyes overflowing with love for her.

- Your love brought me back, Shawn. She also said thrilled as he took her hands between his and kissed them again and again.

- I was so afraid of losing you. I thought I'd never see that beautiful face again.-he touched her face with his fingertips, and Rosaly closed her eyes for a second to feel that caress better, but then opened them, because she wanted to keep looking at Shawn until her eyes got tired, because she'd been gone so many days without his presence, she now wanted to enjoy those moments with him as much as she could.

- I didn't think I'd see you anymore either, and it almost broke my heart. - Shawn approached her and hugged her so warmly that tears came to her eyes.

- Relax, baby, I'm here now and I swear no one's ever gonna tear us apart again. - He kissed her tears, and he stroked her soft hair. She clung to him as if he were the only thing in the world that could make her forget those terrible days.

- How do you feel? - he asked again.

- I feel a little weak and my head hurts a little, but I'm better. How many days have I been here?