Part 3

"Okay, I admit, this is super freaky" Lance crossed his arms. Hunk began leading us as he got a reading on his newly built machine. The beeping got louder as we reached a cave entrance. We entered the cave and looked around. I was amazed by the carvings on the wall. "These are beautiful" I said. "Beautiful, just like you" Lance winked at me before leaning on his hand on the wall. As soon as he did that, the carvings started glowing blue. I stared in awe. Now they were even prettier. "They've never done that before" Keith stated. Suddenly we fell through the ground. We all yelled as we went down some sort of water slide before landing. I sat up and put my hand to my head. "Are you okay?" I heard Keith ask. I nodded. Then I noticed what exactly I had landed on, him. I got up from his lap, apologizing in the process before helping him up. I looked over and my jaw dropped. There was huge blue robot lion inside a giant blue forcefield. "Whoa" we all stared at it. "Is this it? Is this the Voltron?" Pidge questioned. "It must be" Shiro replied. "This is what's been causing all of this crazy energy" Keith said. Keith walked up to it. Lance walked next to me, kind of moving side to side. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Does anyone else get the feeling this thing's staring at them?" Lance questioned. "No" we all answered. Keith put his hands on the forcefield, trying to figure out how to make it go away. "Maybe you just have to knock" Lance said, before knocking. The forcefield came down. Suddenly, I saw an image of six lions just like the one in front of us. There was a blue one, a green one, a yellow one, a red one, a black one and a gray one. Together they formed a giant robot. Then the image was gone. "Voltron is a giant robot!" Hunk shouted. "And this thing is only one part of it" Pidge exclaimed. "That was amazing" I stared up at the giant machine. It suddenly started moving, which freaked all of us out. It leaned its head down and opened its mouth. Lance smirked before walking into it. "Hold on a second Lance!" I followed after him. We got inside and he sat down. He crossed his arms and legs but was startled when the chair moved on its own. A bunch of screens appeared. Then the big screen turned on and we could see what was outside. "Whoa" I leaned forward on the chair, since I was standing behind it on the right side. We all looked at Hunk as he began to speak. "I just feel the need to point out, just so that we're all aware that we are all in some kind of futuristic alien cat head right now" Hunk said. "And?" I questioned. "Whoa, did you guys just hear that?" Lance asked. "Hear what?" I asked. "I think it's talking to me" Lance exclaimed. Lance looked at the buttons in front of him before pressing them. The lion stood up and roared. He then grabbed the handles and we began flying. We crashed into the rock wall and we were back outside. We all hung onto each other as Lance essentially threw us around. "You are the worst pilot ever!" Keith exclaimed. Soon we landed and the lion was now running. "Isn't this awesome?" Lance asked, excitement clear on his face. "Make it stop" Hunk begged. "I'm not making it do anything, it's like it's on autopilot" Lance explained. A grin was on his face. Then it started flying again. "Where are you going?" Keith asked. "I just said it's on autopilot! It says that there's an alien ship approaching Earth" Lance stated. "You wanna run that last part by me one more time?" I asked. "What did it say exactly?" Pidge asked. "It's not speaking with words, more like it's feeding ideas into my brain" Lance replied. "Maybe this isn't so bad" I commented. "Hey!" Lance pouted. "Well if this is the weapon they're looking for, why don't we just, I don't know, give it to them?" Hunk suggested. We all just stared at him. "I don't you understand, they destroy worlds, they won't stop until everything is dead" Shiro responded back. "Oh, nevermind then" Hunk nervously smiled. Not too long after that, we were in space. I stared in awe as I saw all of the stars. Only for the moment to be ruined by a giant alien ship appearing. The alien ship started shooting lasers at us. "Lance, get that thing out of here" I looked down at him. "Hang on!" he pushed the controls forward. Lance dodged every single laser. "Be careful, this isn't a simulator" Pidge yelled. "Well that's good, I always wreck the simulator" Lance replied. I face palmed. Lance shot a huge blue laser from the lion and at the alien ship. "Let's try this" the boy smirked before getting close to the ship and having the lion scrape its metal claws against the ship, causing multiple explosions. "Nice job, Lance" Shiro complimented. "That was pretty cool, I'll admit it" I patted Lance's shoulder. The alien ship started chasing us. It didn't take long for us to pass by Kerberos. "It takes months for our ships to get out here and it only took us five seconds" Pidge exclaimed. "Amazing" I couldn't help but stare. Then a giant portal appeared in front of us. "This might seem a little crazy, but I think the lion wants us to go through there" Lance said. "Where does it go?" Pidge asked. "I don't know, Shiro, you're the senior officer here, what should we do?" Lance turned to the older male. "The lion knows more than we do, I say we trust it, but we're a team now, we should all decide together" Shiro answered. "I say we go through it" I crossed my arms. The others looked at each other and nodded. "Alright, I guess we're all ditching class tomorrow" Lance said before we went through the portal. The speed we were going at caused me to hold onto the chair for dear life. We soon exited the portal. "Well... that was something" I huffed, resting my head on the chair as my arms dangled from it. Hunk then threw up. "I'm just surprised he took this long" Pidge fixed her glasses. "The lion seems to want to go to this planet, I think-I think it's going home" Lance said as we flew towards a planet that kind of looked like Earth. We all kind of crowded around Lance as we flew down to the planet. "Guys personal space, except for you Cutie, Hunk your breath is killing me" Lance said. "Is anyone else having second thoughts about going through a giant wormhole? Why are we listening to a robotic lion anyway?" Hunk questioned. "It got us away from that alien warship, didn't it?" Lance replied. "I don't know if you've noticed, but we're in an alien warship" Keith stood up right. "Oh, are you scared?" Lance teasingly asked. "With you at the helm? Terrified" Keith retorted. I held back my laughter. "Alright, that's enough, no one's happy to be in this situation but we're here now, if we want to get through this, we've got to do it together" Shiro said. "What do we do?" Pidge asked. "First, we find out where we're headed, Lance?" Shiro looked down at the boy. "I don't know, I'm sorry, the lion's not talking to me anymore, wait, wait, wait, wait, shh, listen, I think I hear something" Lance said. It fell quiet. "It's kind of like a high pitched squeal" Hunk said. Then it hit us. We all covered our noses. "Lance!" I hit him upside the head. "But seriously, there's a castle up ahead" Lance stated. It was a beautiful castle. Soon the lion landed. "Keep your guard up" Shiro instructed. "Something wrong?" Pidge questioned. "My crew was captured by aliens once, I won't let it happen again" Shiro stated as we all began to leave the lion. Once we were all out, the lion stood up again. The sudden action startled all of us. The lion roared which caused Hunk to scream. The door to the castle opened.