Chapter 3

A/N: I'm so sorry I'm a day late in updating!! I plan to update every Friday nowadays, but no promises since I have exams coming up and such. Now, onwards!

After telling Mr. Forkle, Sophie and Fitz were allowed to go to their rooms and take it off for the rest of the day. With an awkward handshake, Sophie ran into her room, her face flushed.

The first thing she noticed was Biana sitting on her bed.

"Biana?" She exclaimed, surprised. "What happened to your lesson?"

"It was just an introduction on sneaky vanishing," she explained. "Now I believe the question is- What happened to yours?"

Sophie's face became pinker with every word of Biana's and she stammered out an answer.

"Oh my gods," Biana screamed, "You met someone, didn't you? What does he look like? Is he cute? How old is he?"

"Well..." Sophie stalled. "Not exactly. It's sort of someone I've known for a long time."

Biana eyes raised in a panicked expression and she quickly demanded, "It's not Keefe, is it? Please tell me it's not Keefe!"

Sophie laughed, "Keefe is cool, but I don't really think of him that way."

Biana raised her eyebrows, "Is it Dex?"

Forgetting her embarrassment for a moment, Sophie erupted into laughter.

Biana giggled slightly, "Okay okay. Then who is it? Someone you knew before living with humans?" She paused for a moment and realization filled her eyes.

"Oh gods no. Please no. Not my brother."

Sophie didn't respond.

"Sophie why?!" she cried.

Sophie got a dreamy look in her eyes, "He's so handsome with those piercing teal eyes and rock star black hair. And he's so sweet and talented. And he's always been there for me when I needed him."

Biana gagged. "Ew. But, if you like him that much I guess I can live with that. You're not like other petty girls who just like him for his looks.

Sophie nodded sadly, "Yeah, but we can't date anyway."

"What?!" Biana gasped, "But, why?"

Sophie fiddled with her fingers, trying to forget but not being able to.

"Mr. Forkle thinks that we might break up and then our telepathic connection would be hurt. He doesn't want to risk that and neither do I."

"You know, I used to really like that Mr. Forkle guy, but this is ridiculous. You can't date whoever you want, just because of your telepathic connection?" ranted Biana.

Sophie shrugged, "I don't know. But, it's fine. We'll figure something out."

Smiling, Biana hugged her best friend. When they pulled apart, Sophie had a mischievous look on her face. "So why didn't you want me to be in love with Keefe?" she teased.

Biana buried her face in her hands. "I think you already know the answer to that," she murmured.

A/N: What did you think? I added some Keefiana in there because it's awesome and, well, the cover of Neverseen, am I right?

Training ProblemsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara