Chapter 7

A/N: WOOHOOO last chapter! This is a pretty short fic, and there isn't much Keefiana, but this is it.

Sophie trembled at the sight of the people who had hurt her so much in the past months. But she wasn't the most affected one.

"Mom?" asked Keefe. He had a mixed expression on his face of fear, longing, and sadness. But the emotion that stood out the most was determination. Sophie didn't need to be an Empath to see that he wasn't going to let the Neverseen hurt his friends. It seemed like Biana knew it too, because she took his hand and squeezed it. And he didn't let go.

One of the figures removed her hood, revealing Lady Gislea underneath. "Are you sure you don't want to join the Neverseen?" she asked Keefe. "You can have parents that are proud of you again."

Keefe shook his head. "If you're going to be proud of me, I want it to be for the right reasons." He pulled a throwing star from his arm, and for a moment, Sophie thought he was going to throw it at his mom. But instead, he aimed and threw it at another member of the Neverseen.

By now, the whole cafeteria had noticed what was going on. The fight began with Sophie, Dex, Keefe, Fitz, Biana, Hagan, Alfred, Hywell, Andon, and Darton fighting their hardest. Sophie and Fitz used their telekinesis to make various objects fall on their attackers. Biana vanished, only to reappear behind a Neverseen member and attack them. Sophie took a break from her telekinesis and inflicted pain. Dex and Andon, who was apparently also a Technopath, quickly fashioned weapons and gave them to other Black Swan elves. Hywell, who was a Conjuror, conjured weapons from the weapon room and fought with her own melder. Everyone was doing their hardest, but the Neverseen just kept coming.

Finally Darton, a Guster, summoned a huge cloud of wind and pushed the Neverseen back. Fitz used his Telekinesis and sealed the wall using all the debris on the floor. Sophie collapsed on the floor, completely drained out.

But before her back could so much as brush the floor, a pair of strong arms caught her. Sophie looked up into a pair of beautiful teal eyes, the first eyes she had ever seen of an elf. And then she knew what she was going to do.

She reached up and placed her lips on his. Sophie and Fitz broke apart, smiling. And when Mr. Forkle walked up to them and told them that this wouldn't be their first encounter with the Neverseen, Sophie didn't care.

She looked around. These were her friends and around them, she felt like she could do anything. She turned to Mr. Forkle.

"Bring it on."

A/N: Eeeeee it's over! Thank you so much for being the most supportive readers ever! Just remember, only 29 days until Neverseen! Comment what song you would listen to while reading this fic. Mine would be "Locked Away" by R City and Adam Levine. Byeeeee!!! :D