★Chapter Thirty nine ★

August costello

"What do you want now, Augustus?". She says and I instantly scowled, she said my full name and damn did it sound sexy.

"Firstly I made you tea and secondly can we stick to August or oggy?". I said, the silence from her end tells she remember

Oggy and Star are  the nicknames that we gave each other when we first slept together, she gave me that name right after she came"mhm, your cock made me come". She moans and rides me again.

"Star?".

"Mhm?". She hums

"You have an amazing body".

She snorts" Pregnancy didn't do me well so you don't have to lie, just forget-".

"I think you have an amazing body and what makes it more amazing now than ever is that it holds the memories of the amazing little bundle of joy, we made together, there are so many things I will do to them once I do see them". I blurted out but I was truly just being honest.

"L-like what will you do seeing my stretch marks and excess fat?". She asked, embarrassment in her tone and curiosity underlying in her tone also.

"You really want to know?".

"Yeah?".

"Tell me to remove my hand from my eyes first and I will tell you". I hum, I need her to trust me when I say she has a beautiful body even after Aurora.

"You can remove your hand". She says, uncertainty triumphant In her tone. Our gaze meet and a blush heats her cheeks.

I take my time to scan her, she in a towel was the most innocent and most erotic thing I have ever seen. I stride towards her and she looks at me with her big doe eyes can I look at forever and be content 
"How many of this do you have?". I ask, using my hand to point on the birthmark on her neck.

"Many, why?".

"Can I kiss the one that your towel is not covering and if you feel uncomfortable then you can tell me stop". I said, I move an inch closer to her as she looks at me.

"S-sure?". She stutters, she grips to the towel and still adds more colour to her cheeks as I stand infront of her.

I lean closer to her and kissed under her eye, she has a tiny birth mark under her right eye"You like it when I kiss your birth mark?".  I ask, leaning away from
her waiting for something from her.

"Do you want me to continue?". I ask, my eye go to the birthmark on her neck. She has a lot of birthmark which I find weird sometimes but makes her unique

"hy are you loo-". She stops and her eyes go close when I kiss the mark on the her neck and kissed her cheek.

I go lower to her shoulders and blew a breath to the little drop of water on her shoulder before I kissed the mark again
"Come on, after this. I want to do some thing for you". I said kissing behind her ears, yeah, she has another one there.

I'm kinda of grateful to God for the lots of birthmark that he gave her, I mean it basically places I can kiss all day and I know where every birthmark is actually  her eye, her thigh, under her knee cap, her ear and she has one on her nipple, a birthmark on her stomach and places. I know this because i remember all from the first time we slept together.