What happens in Paris...?

[A/N: Sorry for the update, it was late when I posted, so now I just corrected a few mistakes that were more than I'd usually tolerate finding in my published texts. That's all, sorry for the alert 🙈 (Don't know why Wattpad always does this by default...]

---------------------------

Luckily, the next evening they didn't even have to attempt to play any more games since everyone was off doing their own thing that night with their own families. For Lana and Colin this meant that they wouldn't even bother with dinner – they were off to bed right away. Every hour more that they could be together without having to fake it in front of everybody else had to be seized without hesitation.

And tomorrow – finally – the convention would be over and they would have their extra day that they had booked, secretly, in order to have the chance to properly enjoy Paris together, at least for one day.

As she was lying in his arms, her head resting on his still very hairy chest, listening to his heartbeat and catching her breath, her phone rang.

Reluctantly she opened one eye with a grunt and saw that it was Bex.

„Leave me alone! We just said goodbye at the venue", she yelled at her phone, „Aren't you supposed to have a family night tonight?"

„Just ignore it", Colin whispered, blowing a soft kiss on her hair, „she'll hang up soon enough."

After the 15th ring though, he changed his mind: „You know what? Forget what I said, please take it?"

She rolled her eyes and reached for the device, holding it up to her ear.

„Bex, hey! What's up?"

„Hey there! So... crazy idea! Marc, Sean, Tanya and I have just been talking... we were thinking of staying here in Paris for one more day taking the kids to Disneyland!"

„Oh, Disneyland? Right, there's one near Paris, isn't there?"

„It is! I was wondering whether you'd like to come along? I know how much you love Disneyland."

„I DO love Disneyland, that's true...", she sighed and shot Colin a look who was just raising his eyebrows, „It's just... I don't know if I can stay one day longer just like that, you know, with the dogs and so?"

„Oh, come on, Lana! If we can with like 48 kids, I'm sure you can! It'll be fun! I think Sean's also planning to ask Colin."

Like on cue, Colin's phone started to ring which made him jerk up and swear quietly to himself, grabbing it and running into the bathroom out of earshot.

„What was that?", Bex asked.

„Oh, nothing... just... the radio", she bit her tongue for a second. Really, Lana? Everybody who followed her career knew that ‚radio' was code for ‚Go back to bed, I'm having a secret affair, like, RIGHT NOW!'.

„The radio? Well, aren't you always refreshingly old school..."

She hurried to change the subject. „Yes, well, I'm sure it'll be fun with y'all in Disneyland, but... I'll have to check with the dog sitter, okay?"

„Alright, just let me know... I mean, don't stress over it, okay? I just wanted to let you know you're welcome to join."

„Thanks, that's really sweet of you!"

„Either way, I'll see you one of these days, this side or that side of the Atlantic."

„You've got it! If I don't see you anymore, have fun tomorrow!"

„Thanks, babe! Bye bye!"

Shortly after she had hung up, Colin came back out of the bathroom, having finished his call as well.