Chapter-10

Camila

Excitement over my night with Lauren has been bubbling all day, and I feel like my body is ready to float or combust. I'm primped, spritzed, shaved, and buffed to within an inch of my life, and I've finally decided on an outfit. My clothes are cute but not cute enough they scream I want to seduce you; my low-cut tank shows off the girls, and my yoga pants are easy to access and do great things for my legs and ass. We agreed to take things slow, and while things have been wonderful the past few weeks, I'm ready to take things to the next level. I don't expect us to have sex, but I really want to explore her body. On the off chance, my clothes come off, I want to be ready.

With each date, we have, my desire to see Lauren and get to know her better amplifies. I appreciate how great she's being at respecting me, but I'm dying for her to maybe respect me a little less physically. We haven't passed first base, so we've done nothing but kiss. While the kissing gets better and better—God, can she kiss—I'm primed and set to hit the ball into the outfield and round some damn bases. At this stage, I don't need much. If anything, I'd like to show her how much I've appreciated everything she's done for me over the past few weeks.

I'm swiping on some lip balm when I hear the doorbell ring, and I rush over to the door, eager to get naughty with my sexy nerd. We haven't established what we are or where things are going yet, but Lauren is definitely mine; she just doesn't know it yet. I run to answer the door and launch myself at her, and her arms wrap around my body and hold me close.

"That's some greeting," she whispers against my neck, and I can feel her smile against my skin. She presses her lips more firmly against me, and a delicious shiver runs up my spine and makes my nipples pucker.

"I missed you," I admit, my voice slightly muffled by her shoulder.

She pulls back, and before I can lament the loss of contact, she takes my lips in a heated kiss that shows me how much she missed me as well. As her mouth owns mine, her hands run up and down my back before finally landing on my butt. Her touch feels tentative at first, but she tightens her grip with a groan as our kiss deepens, and I feel myself get wet at the contact.

Down, girl, I think to myself. I'm excited about her hands roaming even more, but we need to make it inside first. I come back up for air and give her a playful kiss on the nose before throwing her words back at her. "That's some greeting."

"In case you couldn't tell, I missed you too." I've noticed her stutter is less pronounced the more time we spend together, and while I'm happy it means she is more comfortable around me, I miss hearing the endearing sound.

She sets me back down on the ground, and we smile like goobers as we head into my apartment. My eyes drink her in, and my mouth waters because she can rock a t-shirt and jeans better than anyone I've ever met.

We quickly settle onto the couch, and I curl my body against her, making sure to maximize the amount of physical contact between us.

"What do you feel like watching?"

"Whatever you want, hot stuff." It's not like we'll be watching it for long. After all, the whole point of Netflix and chill is to fool around during the movie.

"I was thinking we could watch Justice League unless you've seen it already or don't want to watch it. I remember you mentioning how much you love the guy who plays Superman. By the way, Mani says you're crazy for preferring him to Aquaman."

"Oooo, Henry Cavill ?" Oh, yeah, I love nerds who are blessed with hot bodies. "Normani can have Aquaman and all his smoldering intensity. Not only is the Superman introvert and sexy, his personality is mysterious, but he's still got nothing on you."