Admit It [Pesci]

Request: what would pesci reacts when darling told him

"You need to admit the fact that someone you love never love you."

C|TW: none, general yandere mess

   Pesci is a delusional yandere, there's always a reason to believe you're his one true love

Pesci is a delusional yandere, there's always a reason to believe you're his one true love. Maybe it's because of the way Prosciutto and the others go along with his delusions for the sake of supporting their friend. He just can't see a future without you. Nothing you say will take away the fact that his love is very much real and has to mean something since he's never felt this overwhelmed by his love for someone.

Maybe the problem is you? You can't accept that you're meant to be loved by him. That he's the one that's supposed to shower you in love and provide for you, so long as you're breathing. Given your track record with shitty men and women alike, it's no wonder you can't see that his love is true. His love is what you've been missing, what you've been craving.

Even if that's not true, to you, he could use your flawed logic against you. Just as he'd have to accept that you'll never love him, you have to accept the fact that you can't escape his love for you. You're no match for him. There's no leaving him unless he gives you permission, which would never happen. Why haven't you accepted that? You seem to be thinking of a lot of silly hypotheticals, why haven't you thought about the fact that leaving him is impossible regardless of your hate for him?

You sit on your ass all day, gladly playing with the gifts he's bought you, eating up the food in the fridge, starting hobbies together especially the ones you mention, having no life whatsoever until he gives you the green light. Are you sure you haven't thought about the fact that you're far too comfortable in his home for someone that hates him so much? The two of you take trips and have dates pretty often and you never seem to complain then. So maybe, you're only saying mean things to feel better about the fact that you're not really in any danger and you've grown to love being by his side.

So sure, he could accept that he's in love with a mean-spirited person that likes to start problems when they're bored. He won't accept that you don't love him when your actions say otherwise.