Plan B [Melone]

Melone x Reader [afab]

Request: How would melone react if he got you pregnant and you tried to abort it?

C|TW: noncon,

   If you tried and failed to have an abortion Melone wouldn't hold onto that rage for too long

If you tried and failed to have an abortion Melone wouldn't hold onto that rage for too long. It'll have him on edge and make him strict but Melone loosens up as he watches your stomach grow with your healthy baby. The closer you get to the due date, the more he takes it as a minor hiccup rather than a gross offense. That's only because you still have the child.

There'd only be a problem if you were able to go through with an abortion when he wasn't home. Melone would still be working during the early stages of your pregnancy which means you'll be left alone without supervision. That gives you the perfect opportunity to schedule an abortion and be child free before he comes back. So let's say you did have a successful procedure.

Melone's going to be pissed when he finds out about the abortion. There's lots of shouting and for the first time, he's destroying things during his fit of rage. He's livid! Melone does everything right, gives you whatever you ask for and you kill his baby. He wants to hurt you!

The only thing stopping Melone from doing more than an open-handed smack is the fact that he's going to get you pregnant. He can't stomp you out of frustration when that could damage your uterus. So all he can do is smack you when you give him a stupid reason for getting that abortion.

What really upsets him is the fact that it was never a secret that he was planning to start a family with you. You weren't oblivious! He's been upfront about his intentions since the start of his obsession. You went out of your way to get back at him. He genuinely believed the two of you were past your rebellious phase.

It's clear you still don't love him. If you really came around to the thought of being his you'd have done anything to keep the baby. It's just not a good day to be him. Especially since he gloated about having the best darling and told his team you'd be welcoming a baby soon.

Because of your little scheme, Melone puts your comfort aside for once and does what's best for him. The next week is filled with nonstop fucking. He's going to get a baby with or without your consent. He's never been one to appreciate boundaries anyway, so it's nothing to him seeing you in distress. If you wanted to keep it consensual you shouldn't have killed the baby he just gave you, until the pregnancy tests are positive he's not stopping.

Outside of the relentless sex, Melone is not the same. For once in your life he's actually ignoring you and treating you like an object. As if you're nothing more than an incubator. He's not feeding you, he's feeding the baby. Your health means nothing as long as the baby is fine. The pains you have from growing a child are a means to an end, he could care less about your comfort. Until he gets that baby you're nothing to him.

 Until he gets that baby you're nothing to him