Temper [Formaggio]

Formaggio x Reader [Gender Neutral]

Request: What does getting physical with Formaggio look like? Is he one to find darling hitting him playfull?

C|TW: mentions of abuse

  ♣︎ As fucked up as Formaggio can be when he's pissed he's a pretty easygoing yandere

♣︎ As fucked up as Formaggio can be when he's pissed he's a pretty easygoing yandere. He loves his darling to pieces but he doesn't take you too seriously. You're just, you. If you were meant to be taken seriously you wouldn't be trapped in this one sided relationship, and what do you know? You're here, in his lovely abode playing the role of his darling.

♣︎ Besides, he can't see you doing anything damaging to him even when you're at the highest level of anger. That's why he still teases you when you're clearly wanting to be left alone. Saying that you're far too coddled to feel any serious rage. It's no shock to him when you punch him in the jaw straight after. He expects it!

♣︎ If his darling is slapping him when he says stupid shit to get under his skin, he'll accept it. When you're brave enough to punch at him because you're feeling feisty after thinking about the situation for too long, he can't blame you. You're going to be bitter about being his boo against your will.

♣︎ The only time he starts hitting back or snatching you up before you can start your shit is when you have a weapon. You're not about to hit him with a cast iron, douse him in alcohol to set him on fire, or take your chances with a butter knife. It's no fun when you're making an attempt on his life.

♣︎ In those situations he shrinks you down and puts you in a shoebox decorated with furniture he's stolen from stores. He will be annoyed but won't be mad enough to beat the brakes off you. He won't do that unless you get a hit in. It has to be something big, like if you managed to smash a bottle over his head when he wasn't looking he'd take the remaining pieces and cut into your arm before pummeling you. Maybe when you look at your new scar in the future you'd think twice about your actions.

 Maybe when you look at your new scar in the future you'd think twice about your actions