Expecting a Baby

Tw: afab reader, mentions of pregnancy, abortions, abduction, murder,forced pregnancy, child abuse, death of a child

Melone:

Feels like he is on top of the world and will most likely cry a lot once you confirm that you are in fact pregnant. This is a dream come true. After years of wishing to have children and having a big family it's finally happening. By your side from start to finish waiting on you hand and foot, not even worried about his own health.

Melone overwhelms you with the talks of baby names, products, foods, etc even scaring you with fatal things like SIDS {Sudden Infant Death Syndrome}. Every writing surface is riddled with baby names he thought of at random times. Begs you to do a home birth so he can be more involved during labor, not that he's giving you a choice. Watches your diet and activity closely, cooks all your meals, and gives you a full body massage almost every night to help release tension and rod you of your worries.

If you don't want to have a baby he will find a way to force you into it. Melone's usually not one to get aggressive or forceful when it comes to your reproductive rights but he'd be damned if he lets you get an abortion and crush his dreams. Hate him all you want, you'll come around once you adjust to the new change. The child could be someone else's and Melone will act the same. Who cares if the actual parent wants to raise their child with you? You're his and any being coming out of your body is his as well. Won't give up the child and will raise them like his own.

Pesci:

Mixed emotions, happy to experience this with you and can't wait to see the baby but also scared the baby will hate him. Before he gets his hopes up or goes all out Pesci asks how you feel about the situation. As much as he loves the thought of raising a child with you, he is perfectly fine with you terminating the pregnancy. Understands that not everyone wants that kind of responsibility and some people just don't want kids.

If the child isn't his he raises the kids as his own. Making room for the baby, buying tons of cute clothes, and getting all the necessities the baby may need. Even goes as far as attending those soon to be parent classes to prepare. Waits patiently for you to say you're ready for another kid to have his own biological child.

Ghiaccio:

On one hand he's happy because a child will leave you bound to him for life, on the other he's anxious about the changes he'll need to make and the responsibilities that come with a child. Ghiaccio's excitement isn't obvious until he pulls you in close and holds you for a while as he promises to take care of the both of you.

Stays up at night thinking of your future and what he'd do with that baby. Being the emotional man he is, Ghia may cry into your shoulder while you sleep because he still can't believe this is happening. Insists on naming the baby after him no matter the gender and shoots down your names to make sure it happens. Only buys baby clothes that'll make his style. Reminds you to take it easy and hovers over you the minute you start showing.

Pissed if he isn't the father. Constantly asks why you thought it'd be a good idea to have a kid with someone else. Uses this as a way to prove that he deserved to be the bio father from the start by raising them as his own. In either case the baby will be spoiled rotten. Ghiaccio's goal is to give the child an amazing childhood filled with pleasant memories. Won't hold genetics against you however, Ghia will hunt down the bio parent and kill them to make sure they don't fight for custody.

Risotto:

Conflicted. Sees the pregnancy as a blessing and can't wait to start a family with the love of his life. But he worries that the child could be put in danger. Being the capo of an assassination team can put quite the target on your back. Already works to protect you but you're also capable of evading danger on your own. A child is not.