𝐗𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐌𝐚𝐲 19𝐭𝐡, 2022𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐎'𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐚𝐲 19𝐭𝐡, 2022
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐎'𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏, to hearing banging on the door. i grabbed my bat from under the bed and crept out the room. i checked in datrina's room to make sure she was okay before closing her room door. the banging continued as i got closer to the front door. i looked through the peephole seeing that it was just kevin. sighing in relief, i opened the door for him.

𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.

"why are you banging on my door at three in the morning?" i let him in and closed the door making sure to lock it.

when i turned around, he wrapped his hand tightly around my neck and pushed me against the wall. i used my hands trying to pry his from off my neck.

"did you fuck him samoni?" he asked aggressively, i felt my breath started to get shorter as his grip got tighter, he then let go.

i coughed trying to catch my breath and my eyes got teary. "imma ask you again moni and i want a answer, did you fuck him?" he stared at me without a care in the world that i was still out of breath.

"w-who?" i stuttered. "dougie, did you fuck him while i was gone?" he stepped closer to me, i quickly shook my head no.

"i told you we played games, watched tv, and took pictures." i tried holding my tears back.

"y'all looked pretty close in that picture!" he raised his voice.

"can you please keep it down, my sister is sleeping." i tried calming him down.

"fuck that. i don't want you back around any of my homeboys when i'm not around, you hear me?" he grabbed my arm tightly, i nodded. he then let go and pushed me onto the floor.

i scooted into the corner and pulled my knees up to my chest and began to cry. something felt off about this, he was usually mean but he was never this mean.

"cmon stop being so fuckin' soft, suck that shit up sam." he looked down at me.

"c-ca-can you please just leave," i started to sob.