Chapter 1 - Part 4: Roomies?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------

Tighnari POV

"Finally, I can leave this place," I said as I stretched my arms. It was the day that I could finally get out of the hospital and get myself into a dorm at school. Our school had to be one of the schools that made us reapply for dorms every year, didn't it?

Another year, another crap ton of school days I guess. *sigh* I just got out of the plain old white bed too. Not much I can do about it anyway...

"And that's the last of 'em," I announced as I plopped down the last of my bags into my dorm. I laid down my many tiny pots of plants on the shelves of what I assumed to be one side of my room. I mean my roommate had already finished arranging all of their stuff on the other side, so it would be their intention for the remaining to be considered my side, right?

Anyway, whilst I was placing my clothes in my wardrobe, my roommate practically flew in and slammed the door, panting like a madman. Seemed as if he just ran a full-on marathon ten times over. Upon further inspection, I realized who the figure in front of me was, Cyno.

Cyno POV

I was just getting back from the bookstore when a whole crowd of girls ran up to me, saying stuff like "Hey, Cyno. Would you like this bar of chocolate?" or "Hey, Cyno. Can I take a selfie with you?" or something of the sort. Honestly, could they just give me a break? I feel like even a single glance at them would make every one of them squeal.

And of course, the crowd just grew, and they were all getting out of hand. So, I did the most logical thing I could think of, run. I ran straight back into my dorm, hoping I didn't drop any of my books, the gifts were okay to lose, but the books were my own money. Actually, if I did drop any, I could just get one of my "fans" to borrow me one, but whatever.

I could still hear the footsteps running towards me as I reached for the handle and quickly opened and shut the door behind me. I was panting hard, I guess it was good exercise but at this rate, I was gonna be in a wheelchair by the time I graduate. 

After I was sure the girls were gone, I threw myself onto my bed. Only then did I realize my roomie had been there, silently watching the entire time. I turned my head to be surprised, Tighnari was my roomie?!?!?!

It seemed that he was equally surprised as his eyes were still widely staring at me. We stayed in silence for a while until he broke the tension. 

"C- Cyno?"
"T- T- Tighnari?"
"What were you doing panting like that?" he asked quite worried.
"Well you see, despite my efforts, I'm still chased around by the girls. I had to run back here while they were on my tail."

He was quite shocked, "Too popular, huh? Never heard of that problem before," he put on a disgusted look.

"C'mon we're roomies now, don't give me that look." 
"I was joking, Cyno. Anyways, I think you should take a shower."
"But whyyyyyyyyyyy, I just got back."
"You look like you just went to the desert and ran a marathon. Come on now."
"Fine, mom."
"Ugh, just shut up and take a shower."
"Gladly."

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Sorry for the late update, I couldn't really find a way to write this. I rewrote this like 5 times and I'm still not happy with it.  sigh. I guess this is what they call writer's block. I'll try to update this ASAP to make up for it. See y'alls there.