Chapter 1 - Part 7: My Gift to You

A/N: This is about a week before Christmas by the time I'm writing this, but Merry Christmas y'all! Hope y'all have/had a great Christmas this year. Anyways, enjoy the Christmas Special chapter :) 

---------------------------------------------------------

Cyno POV

The last attempt went well, at least I think so. Anyways, I think this is the day that I'm finally gonna confess. Again. Who knew you could confess twice to the same person in the span of 2 years? Me neither, but it's happening.

This time, I think I'll...

---------------------------------------------------------

"CYNO!" Tighnari called out my name, gasping for air as he stopped, "I- I got your text, what did you wanna tell me?" "Nari, ah yes, about that. But first, I think you need to catch a breather," I advised as signaled for him to sit down on the grass next to me. 

After he sat down, I started to tell him, 

" Y'know Nari, last time we were under this tree, it was Christmas Eve. I remember you being super excited about your gift, you even asked me 'Hey Cyno, what do you think I'll get this year?' on and on for the entire day while I just kept replying 'Nari, you don't know, I don't know, no one knows until you finally get one.'

You really should've seen yourself, you looked like a child in a toy store." "Sh- shut up!" "Whatever. Anyways, that afternoon you and I went under this very tree, and our friends were here, Collei, Dehya, Candace, Dunyarzad, even that guy who thinks about everything logically, like seriously can't he lighten up a little? Ugh, whatever.

So after we said hello to everyone, we partied for a few hours. Soon after, the sky darkened and the lights on the tree were on. I still remember you having your eyes wide open as you stared at the lights. 

Then, I...

grabbed your hand, pulling you to me, and...

kissed you, told you, 

'Merry Christmas, Nari. I hope my gift for you was up to your expectations.'

To which you replied, 'Shut up,' and kissed me back."

After I finished, I turned to Tighnari. 'It's time now, no backing out.' I took a deep breath and... 

Tighnari POV

After finishing his story, Cyno turned to me and leaned closer to me, "I know you don't remember but... I want you to remember that gift. So..." and kissed me.

I know I wanted this but...

I said...

I wouldn't...

do this...

Ah, screw that ordeal...

"Would you be my boyfriend again, Nari?"

"I'd love to."

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

To those who've read my other fanfic (spoilers), yes this is the second time I've written a confession under a tree.

Anyways, we're nearing the end of this chapter, wooooooo. There are still a few more things I'll include in this one so stay tuned for that. Author out!