Chapter 1 - Part 6: Afraid to Forget Again

----------------------------------------------------

Tighnari POV

I woke up in the arms of a beautiful, perfectly-tanned man who was sharing a tent with me. That didn't make me blush at all. Ah, who am I kidding? Of course, I did, but I forgot about him once, what if I forget about him again? 

'I don't want him to be hurt twice, just keep it to yourself Tighnari. Keep it to yourself.'
'But he loves me and I love him back.'
'And if you forget him again as his boyfriend, he'll probably be sent to depression. You don't want that do you?'
'Fine.'

My thoughts were ended by my stomach's growling, I tried to get up but Cyno's arms were gripped firmly around me. I sighed, "If only I didn't wake up that day, at least then he wouldn't know I forgot."

"What was that, Nari?" Cyno said sleepily. "C- Cyno?! N- nothing! Nothing at all! Since you're awake, let's make some breakfast,' I dashed out of the tent, thinking, 'What are thinking, Nari? Why were you thinking out loud? He could've heard you!"

Cyno POV

Well... that was weird? 

Anyway, I took out Collei's notebook to prepare for the next course of action. But I kept doubting it, saying stuff like, "Would this even work?" or "I don't think this'll help." and stuff of the sort. 

After a while, Nari came into the tent with breakfast on plates, "Morning. Sorry about before for rushing out like that." "No worries." "I just..." "As I said, it's fine. Now let's have breakfast and we can start packing up." "Ok."

As we were having breakfast, I shared some other moments we had before the "incident", which gave me an idea...

----------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Ok I lied, the NEXT one is the Christmas Special. I promise. I promise.