𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐌𝐚𝐲 19𝐭𝐡, 2022𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐎'𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐚𝐲 19𝐭𝐡, 2022
𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐎'𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

i felt moving beside me, i opened my eyes to see kevin getting up. "where you going?" i asked him.

"i got somethin' to take care of. imma be back later." he told me, i nodded.

i watched as he put on his hoodie and shoes before leaving out the room. i got up and went in the bathroom to pee, after i did my business i washed my hands. after doing that i did my hygiene routine and went to find something to wear for the day.

my phone started ringing meaning that someone was calling, reading the screen it said 'yazmine'. i clicked the green button to answer the phone and put on speaker.

"𝘮𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺𝘺𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯?" she said as soon as i answered.

"𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳?" i asked her.

"𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘩," she responded.

"𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳." i told get before hanging up.

i heard a loud knock on the house door. i looked over seeing datrina quickly run into my room.

"someone's at the door," she whispered, "stay in here." i said as i left out my room going to opened the front door. behind the door revealed camrin, dougie, and some girl.

"sammy, my heart." arion hugged me, he then let go as i stepped aside letting them in.

"samoni this jenn, jenn this samoni." camrin introduced me and the girl.

the girl was kind of tall, dark skinned, she had locs, and braces. she was honestly pretty but it looked as if she was a stud.

"you mad pretty." jenn complimented me, "thank you and so are you." i smiled.

"yoo sam you get down like that?" arion looked at me.

"get down like what?" i asked confusingly, "you like girls?" he questioned, i shrugged.

"i don't think so..." i trailed off, "what're y'all doing here?" i asked them.

"we wanted to see you kid." camrin flopped on the couch.

"well my cousin is stopp— there was a loud knock on the door cutting my sentence short.

i went to open it seeing my cousin yazmine standing there.

"moniii." she squealed as she gave me a tight hug.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦.

"hi." i let her in before closing the door.

datrina ran into the living room to hug yazmine and arion. i liked the fact that trina built a bond with arion the other day when he was over here.

"who are they?" yazmine held a mug on her face.

"yazzy this is arion, camrin, and jenn." i introduced her to them.

"mm." she hummed.

yazmine always had trust issues on who she was hanging around, she didn't want another situation like last time.

"sam can we talk?" camrin asked. "sure, cmon." i said and walked towards my room with him tagging along behind me.

"whats up?" i asked as i sat down on the bed. "so umm, lately i been tryna figure out a way on how to tell you this but ... i'm feelin' you, and i been feelin' you since we met." he looked at me.

𝘸𝘰𝘸..

"i-i don't know what to say." i looked down, i really didn't.

"you don't gotta say nothin' my heart, imma give you time to think on this." he said before getting up and leaving the room.

i sighed and got up to go back into the living room. i watched as yazmine and arion talked, and the jenn girl looked up from her phone at me.

"hey girlfriend." she spoke making me laugh and wave.

"so, what was y'all talkin' about?" arion asked as everyone turned their attention to me.

"nothing really," i responded. "you guys wanna watch a movie?" i sat on the couch next to camrin.

"yeah lets watch the shining," yazmine suggested.

"girl that weak ass movie." arion joked, i grabbed the remote and turned to the movie.

for the time being i couldn't stop thinking about what camrin had said. i really liked camrin but just not in that way, i always looked at him as another one of my siblings. as the movie played, camrin laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺..

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐒𝐒.

𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤?

𝐐𝐨𝐭𝐝: 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐟 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐟?

- 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘