Meeting after years

Seoul,south Korea

A black Mercedes stopped Infront of Kim corporation....

"Sir we are here"the man sitting on the passenger seat spoke to his boss who was lost some where....

"Ohh"the said boss said but didn't moved from his place....he just stared at the entrance of Kim corporation where he used to come almost daily with his dear bear.... but now he was not able to move an inch .....

"If you don't want to go....I will go and manage the meeting hyung"Taehyun said making his boss aka Jungkook to sign....

"No Taehyun it took me too much to have the courage to come here and this deal is between ceo's I have to to"kook said and signed again....

Taehyun stepped out and opened the door for kook ....he stepped out too...they were interputed by another person....

"Hello Mr jeon and Mr Kang....I am here to guide you to meeting room....I am Choi beomgyu...please follow me"beomgyu said which made other two male to nod and follow him....

Kook held a firm and cold face...but from inside his heart was beating on its max....he looked around and realized how everything has changed....he still remember how the employees used to have smileson their face while working but now they all had serious face concentrated on their work.....

He just signed and walked straight to the lift going to the floor meeting room was.....he walked out of the lift and glanced at his right seeing a closed door he remembered him and his bear used to stay there when they were free.....and was in the company....they both used to play videogames and talk for hours.....

He snapped out of his thoughts when Taehyun called him.....he just looked down and walked to the meeting room with other two.....

Beomgyu pushed the big door and walked inside followed by other two.....

"Please have a seat others will come soon"he said bowed and left from there....kook and Taehyun sat on chairs waiting for the board members to arrive....

Not even 2 minutes passed and the door was pushed which caught their attention....

"God sakes joonie stop being like this"Jin said walking inside followed by namjoon.....

"But I was just making that boy understand how it is necessary for him to study"Joon reasoned making Jin to sign....

"Is it ..but was it necessary to threaten that boy that if he didn't study you will shave his eyebrows"Jin asked with disbelief....

Kook stared at his hyung's whom he used to adore so much....they both were still the same bickering....but their love for each other never lessened....he always wanted to be like them....he used to dream him and his bear being like them ...but guess it was just him who thought all this.....kook chuckled dryly thinking all this which caught the couple attention.....

Jin rolled his eyes and soffed seeing kook while Joon just stared at kook with a blank face....kook was about to say something but the door got pushed again and the person who entered inside made him irritated and angry.....

Jimin came inside and huffed loudly catching namjin attention they looked at him and than at each other....

"What happened Chim...you look angry"Jin asked which made Jimin to pour in anger.....

"I am done with my husband hyung....why is he so slow"Jimin said making namjin to chuckle....

"Chim you are attacking as if this the first time he is being slow Joon said while kook clinched his fist when he heard Jimin saying husband.....