Reason to leave

Kook stared at them wanting to hear what happened after he left.....

"You have to tell us first why you left than we will tell what happened"Jimin said in a stern tone and kook nodded understanding .....

He took a deep breath and started to speak.....

Flashback.....(I am going to give a little flashback of taekook's life from birth till the day kook disappeared).....

Kim jihoon and jeon junghyun were college friends....they were like family to each other.....both started their business together and got married to their secretaries whom they loved from the first day......

Mrs Kim and jeon became friends more like sister to each other.....they all used to live in neighborhood which made  them spend time with each other.....Mr Kim and jeon became successful and we're happy for each other.....

Mrs kim and jeon both got pregnant with some 2 months different.....Mrs jeon gave birth to a baby boy and they named him jeon Jungkook....while after 2 months Mrs Kim gave birth to a baby boy tooo and named his Kik Taehyung.....

This two toddlers were together from childhood....they used to play and eat together.....if one was away other would have been said and has cried till that one comes back......

They both started to grow and we're still together like magnets trough out......they used to play and talk for hours which made their parents amazed.....their bond was unbreakable..... saying it clearly they were habitat to each other's presence......

They were 13 when kook went to la with his parents as jeon couple wanted to extend their business in other countries.....but that too didn't seperated them.....they both used to talk on video calls and they used to sleep during calls as they had a habit to see each other's face before sleeping......

Just a week later....kook made Mrs jeon to take him back to Seoul as he had enough of leaving without his bear.....he ran inside the Kim mansion when the car stopped.....he shouted tae's name....and hearing kook's voice tae came out of his room ....

But what made kook frown was another boy came out following tae.....tae ran towards kook and hugged him tightly kissing his cheeks....tae introduced the small boy beside him as park Jimin.....tae said they were friends which made kook a little disappointed.....

He don't like sharing tae with anyone.... according to him they both can be just each other's friends....but seeing the shinning eyes of his bear while Telling him about Jimi he let his thoughts side and smiled at Jimin who turned the smile......

Two years passed and this trio were always found together....Jimin also lived in their neighborhood that is why three of them attended the same school......one day Mr jeon was coming back from la after handling everything there to his brother.....but he never reached to his family.....

His plan got crashed...and this news broke all of them....Mrs jeon wasn't able to handle the painof losing her husband died because of heart attack.....she wasn't strong.....she died with peace as she knew Kim couple was there to take care of their son......and that is what happened.....

After his parents death kook was devasted.....he refused to eat and just cried....but that time tae made him calm....tae also stopped eating and sat beside kook having tears in his eyes ......

Kook would have never thought of his own health but when it came to tae's health he agreed to have his food.....Kim couple made kook to stay with them.....that time kook understood that for tae kook was the priority.....

Tae always stayed with kook and made him happy.....he made kook smile and laugh....he started to be back as he was before his parents death.....his father's business which was in Seoul was handled by mr Kim which was took over by his uncle Minho.....