Pain and cry

Double update......

Kook stared at the scene Infront of him....his heart was beating to it's max.....so he ran......

No he didn't ran away like he did three years ago.....this time he ran towards tae....he has gotten his lesson.... running away will cause nothing but pain....and he knew tae loves him ...so he ran and stood next to tae .... making hoseok and tae to look at him getting surprised......

"I am sorry but he is committed....I hope you find someone good for you"kook said with a confident face....

"To whom I am committed....can you please tell me that"tae asked....

"Of course to me"kook said with a wide grin....

"Excuse me....who told you this"tae asked with a raised eyebrow.....

"My heart told me "kook said pointing at his heart....

"And how your heart know this"tae asked titling his head....

"Your heart told my heart...."kook said pointing at tae's left chest where his heart was beating rapidly......

"It's nothing like that"tae argueed.....while hoseok just left from there when he saw this two talking.....

"Oh please tae I know you love me"kook said as in stating facts.....

"Huh you are misunderstanding it....stop thinking and imagining things "tae said and was about to leave turning towards the door....but stopped in his track hearing what kook said....

"Is it?....than why you didn't loved anyone in three years.....you got three years tae.....there were thousands of people around you.....some of them would have be more good than me.....than why you didn't dated anyone....leave the dating thing....why you didn't even went on a single date with any of them bear.....

You can't tell me.... because even if you are saying you don't love me.....your eyes are telling it clearly how much you love me.....you can lie to everyone tae but you can't lie to me....I can read you like an open book.....I know you love me......"kook said....but what made his heart broke in pieces was ....when he saw tae....

After hearing all those words tae turned around....tears streaming down on his cheeks.....his eyes showing hurt....

"If you can read me like an open book why you didn't read me three years ago Jungkook....huh if you can see the love in my eyes for you now.....why you didn't saw it three years ago.....tell me....tell me you said you know me more than everyone than how everyone understood my love for you and you never did......

You can't answer this right.....of course you can't because you didn't tired to do that.....you just understood what you saw and ran away.....why....the way you came today you could have came and said this three years back too....but you didn't....you didn't Jungkook ....."tae finally spoke the things he has been hiding in his heart.....

The pain was visible in his voice and his voice became weak at the end.....after completing his words he just ran away and went to jimin's room as he wasn't ready to drive to his house in the broken state.....

While kook fell on his knees hearing all this....he knew he was a fool....he understood he did the biggest mistake in his life by leaving that day.....but today when tae spoke all this.....his every word stab kook's heart.....the tears and sobs made himself want to die....

He looked up when he felt small taps on his shoulder.....he stared at minhyuk who was looking at him with his innocent eyes....

"Why are you crying uncle kookie"minhyuk asked....

"No minmin uncle kookie is not crying"kook said wiping his tears....

"Uncle kookie hurt..."minhyuk asked titling his head looking cute.....

"Yes baby.... uncle kookie is hurt..."kook said and another tear slipped from his eyes....which was wiped by the small Palms of minhyuk....

"Who hurt uncle kookie??minmin will beat them"minhyuk said tried to hit someone which made kook to chuckle....

"No need to do that my baby....uncle kookie is fine now.... let's go inside hmm"kook said and stood up he lifted minhyuk and walked inside.....he looked around but didn't found tae which made him worried .....

"Don't worry he is in our room Jimin is with him"yoongi spoke which made koom to sign in relief.....

***

Meanwhile....

When tae ran in jimin's room they all saw him crying so Jimin went after him.....he hugged his soulmate who was cured after three years....yes tae didn't cried after he came out from the temporary coma....which was very dangerous for him....

And seeing tae crying somewhere many Jimin relaxed.....tae is crying means he is finally able to release his emotions.....Jimin patted tae's back to let him calm....

After few minutes Jimin backed away and wiped tae's tears which were not stopping....

"Why are you crying tae"Jimin asked softly....

"Jiminie he left me....he left me for three years and now-now he wants me to give him one -one more chance"tae said sobbing and sniffing in between....

"I know that tae....and to test him you planned this proposal thing with hoseok hyung.....and see he didn't ran this time....that means he has changed....he truly loves you tae.....give him one chance....."Jimin said wiping his tears...

"But-but what if he ran away again"tae asked like a small kid....

"He won't....he will never leave you alone tae....we all can see how much he loves you.....how much he get hurt when you avoid him or talk to him rudely.....but he is still trying..... try to open up to him again.....and I believe in him and in his love for you....he will never run away from you again"Jimin told all this to tae....which made tae to nod in understanding.....

He wiped his tears and asked Jimin to let him stay at his house today....Jimin agreed and told everyone that tae was ok which made kook calm.....

Others went home except tae....kook didn't wanted to leave too but Jimin asked him to give some time to tae....so he left with a sad face.....yoongi slept in guest room and tae and Jimin were cuddling and sleeping in yoonmin's room.....

Tomorrow a new morning will come and it will give kook a new opportunity and hope to make tae his again.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author