I love you .......

Hearing all the things tae understood that whatever kook did was just a mistake....he never wanted to hurt tae.....he was hurt too but he never blamed tae.....

Loving someone is easy.....but confessing is very hard.....tae and kook both were afraid to lose their friendship after the confession if other didn't loved them as they did......even if they can see the love in others eyes but they didn't got the courage to tell other about their love.....

The pain of rejection is more than the pain of break up......the pain we get from break up can be healed by the memories we have spend together as lovers......but rejection.....it didn't give any memories...... telling someone you love them and getting a reply they can't love you hurt the most...... knowing that the person you love the most will never love you hurt the most......

Seeing the person whom you love more than your life loving someone else hurt the most..... ruining your perfect friendship just because of your feelings hurt the most....there are thousands of people in the world who love someone but are afraid to confess ....they are scared of getting rejected by the person they never want to lose......

And showing that you are happy after seeing your loved one being someone 's else break you from inside......this are the reason people can't be that strong and confess their feelings.....that is what happened with taekook.....both thought what if other didn't loved them....or they waited for perfect time to come......but does there is any perfect time.....

We are the one who made every time and place perfect......we should never wait for the perfect time to arrive because it will never come by it's own......we should find and create that perfect time..... because one small misunderstanding can destroy not just your but your loved ones life tooo ......

****

Coming back to the story.......

The hyung's managed to take kook to guest room to let him sleep there.....he was so drunk that he didn't even budge from his sleep even once ......

While tae was restless through out the night.....at mid night when he finally decided something he walked to the guest room and sat near kook staring at him sleeping peacefully.....

Tae can't believe kook tried to kill himself.....just because he hurted tae......like this tae spend his whole night just staring at kook.....

****
Next day evening......

Kook groaned loudly when sun light disturbed his sleep.....he blinked his eyes and slowly opened them....he looked around at the blue surrounding.....it took him some minutes to understand he was in a room......

He frowned when he thought that he was in club last night..... that's when his eyes went wide....when he remembered this was tae's house guest room....he sat up with a jerk but held his head hissing when his head started to hurt badly.....

He than looked at the clock on the wall and his eyes widen more.....it was already 5 in evening......he looked out from the window and noticed the sun was about to set.....

He than cursed himself....does he slept whole day.....and as someone already understand this question.....a voice interpreted his thoughts.... making him snap his head towards the door.....

"Jimin"kook whispered when Jimin spoke....a yes....

"Yes it's me and you slept whole day.....now please get up everyone is waiting for you in living room......and drink this you will feel better"Jimin said giving him lemon water and pain killers......

Jimin left .....and kook got up after drinking lemon water and taking pain killers.....he went to bathroom to fresh up and than walked to living room.....he gulped when he noticed all his hyungs and tae was glaring at him......he also saw his uncle sitting there which made him frown..... minhyuk was in tae's room playing with his toys.....