Something to tell

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.......

Next  morning....

Tae was sleeping peacefully until he felt something moving in him...."hmm" he moaned and shut open his eyes when he felt a strong thrust in himself .....

He looked at kook who was looking at him with a sheepish smile.....he shut his eyes when his husband thrusted in him strongly.....he moaned and screamed elder's name when he felt other's tip touching his prostate ( I don't know if the spelling is right or not).....

Kook leaned down and started to suck tae's collar bone with the hard thrust.....tae griped the bedsheet when kook traced his lips from other's collar bone to his chest and a loud gasp left tae's mouth when kook licked his left nipple and at the same time he rubbed his tip on other sensitive prostate.....

When kook felt he was at his climax he smashed his lips on other kissing him hungrily making tae to moan in between....he backed away and muttered a soft I love you

"Koo-kie" tae moaned and kook came inside him making him groan too....he than layed back to tae's chest by got a punch on his back by none other his husband.....

"Yah... w-what was t-that"tae asked catching his breath....

"I woke up and I realized I was still I you....and seeing you glowing under me with the mark I gave you I wasn't able to control myself and you know became hard ..hihihi"kook said with a mischievous smile making tae to roll his eyes....

"Now take that out I want to take a bath....I stink"tae said pouting but that pout was kisses away by a whipped bunny......

"Now you still smell heavenly"kook said leaning to tae neck and smelling him....

"Stop acting like a wolf....get up"tae said smacking his head and kook nodded with a pout on his face....

He pulled his member out and literally was ready to put it in again when he saw that swallon hole.....(why am I shy .....aaadttfhgtrrftff)

But just getting a glare by his bear he immediately stood up ready to leave for bathroom but rushed back as he heard a loud scream of his bear....

"Aaarrgghhh"...tae screamed when his back started to pain badly as he was trying to stand....

"What happened bun....are you ok....are you hurt"kook asked ....

"Yes I am hurt.....the hell are you....god...my back is paining badly"tae said with an angry pour on his face ....kook signed sadly and swiftly picked tae in bridal style making tae gasp.....

"Yah jeon Jungkook..... at least tell me you are picking me up....."tae said and kook muttered a small sowwy... melting tae's heart .....

Kook walked in bathroom Carrying tae and made him sit beside sink...he helped tae to brush and stood there....

"What... leave I have to take bath"tae said....

"How about we take a bath together"kook asked wiggling his eyebrows....

"No not at all.....I know what you will do in name of bathing...."tae said shaking his head.....

"I promise I won't do something too much...."kook said and when he said not too much he didn't meant he won't do anything.....

And that's how they had a long hot make our session before taking bath.....

*****

6 months later......

Currently they all were in jeon mansion....why they themselves don't know....they all just got a call from kook asking them to leave all their work and reach his home as quick as they can.....

And leaving there all works they all immediately rushed...and now they are getting impatient as they all are sitting in living room of jeon mansion staring and wanting any of this two dorks to speak ......bit their both are just staring at all of them .....

"For God sakes speak something"Jin said in a frustrated tone ......

"You say bear"kook said motioning tae to speak....but cleared his throat when tae glared at him.....

"Actually we wanted to tell you all something...."kook said....

"Yes say we are listening"Joon said....

" Actually....that...ummm ..."kook shuttered making tae to roll his eyes....

"Leave it....I will tell them.....I am pregnant....."tae spoke and they all froze for some seconds before shouting and cheering.....Jin and Jimin even have tears in their eyes as they hugged tae .......

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author