kiss.....

Kook teared up seeing all of them singing happy birthday song for him.....he was pulled in a group hug when his hyung's saw him crying.....

He wrapped his arms around them.... smiling with tears.....this is what he missed for three years.... getting loved and loving all of them... specially his bear.....

They all backed away and tae wiped his tears.....he dragged kook towards the table where came was placed....."blow the candles and make a wish"tae spoke....

Kook clapsed his hands and closed his eyes.....'i wish me and tae will be together till I die.... please'.....

He opened his eyes and blowed the candles.... making all of them clap...

He cut the cake and fed first piece to tae and than to his uncle.....after that one by one he fed all of them....who started to apply cream on his face.....

After Playing for some times they all cleaned their face with tissues and ate their dinner together..... laughing on Jin's dad jokes.....Jimin and Joon looked at tae's laughing face and teared up seeing their tae smiling and laughing after three years.....

Jin also has tears in his eyes still he managed to say the jokes which made tae to laugh none stop.....

"Ok one more....tell me how computer get drunk"Jin said trying to control his laughter....

"H-how"tae asked trying to breath because he was breath less because of laughing.....

"Because it takes screenshot"Jin said and burst out....others stared at him with blank eyes.....but burst out just after some seconds when they heard Jin's windshield wipers laugh.....

Suddenly tae started to cough as he chocked on his saliva....kook immediately took a glace of water and made tae drink it slowly.....

After taking some sips he was calmed...."stop it now....god....and you eat properly...."kook said not wanting tae to chock again....Jin just rolled his eyes but stopped .....and tae nodded his head with a pout ...

"Ok... don't pout...now....we will have ice cream after dinner..... happy now"kook said patting tae's hair.... hearing ice cream tae nodded his head like a kids....his eyes were shinning with happiness which made kook to stare at his bear lovingly......

"But we don't have ice cream at home"Jimin said....

"Don't worry we had brought some sweets for you all....that time I asked them to give some ice cream tooo"kook said with a sheepishly smile but stare at a space with wide eyes.....when tae kissed his cheeks....

"You are the best"tae said showing his boxy smile....but titled his head when kook didn't said anything....

"His exe. Has stopped working....."Jin said giggling on kook's face which was turning pink.....tae blushed too when kook looked at him and pecked his cheeks toooo...

They all than had dinner and after that Minho said he would leave....

"But uncle stay for some more days...."kook said...

"Son I just came Korea to look if you were ok or not.....which I know now....till tae is with you you are more than ok....."Minho said patting tae's head who nodded....

"But uncle you just came today....and I wasn't at home.... sorry for that....but if you are uncomfortable here you can go to my house ....."kook said not wanting his uncle to go ....

"I am way more comfortable here than that house being alone.....and second I have to handle the company in la.... because I know you had shifted here permanently..... don't be sad I will come to meet you all....and if you all want you can come to la and meet me there"Minho said....