intro

Hey!! I wanna warn ya'll that english is not my first language and my grammar and word use shall not be the best :D

This is also my first wattpad I've always loved reading wattpad (fav wattpads: bold love and forbidden pleasure by xseethelightx) Lady lesso has really inspired me to write a fanfic about her :))

Have fun reading and if anything is wrong please mention it :))

Your name: Lillian (nickname Lill/lilly)
Age: ???
Backstory: You are from gavaldon and always dreamed of having a normal life with a wife and cats on a field with sunflowers and the tiniest comfy house, Your parents were never really around and if they were it was mostly fights. You never liked sophie but aggie was one of your best friends so you always had to act like you liked sophie. One day aggie woke you up saying sophie was about to escape gavaldon and while you were barely awake you said 'finally' technically saying you wish she was gone which shocked aggie and she just left you, after that you couldn't sleep so you started looking outside and daydream about the dream life you wish you had.. untill you saw the red sky and a shadow approaching you. You dont fight it because you think it's all a dream You get dragged by the shadow across the village. "Let go of me aggie!" You hear a familiar voice Aggie and sophie are now suddenly both next to you 'oh for fuck sake why are you in my dream sophie? (Still not conscious about the fact its not a dream) and then 2 ugly zombie looking birds grab sophie, aggie and you.

Sexuality: female lesbian