Catching feelings?

Lesso leads me to her dorm and hands me a pair of clothes to sleep in, it smells like her..

'Over there is the bathroom if you wanna change.' She sounds a bit cold again sadly.

'Thanks' I walk into the pretty decorated bathroom and change my clothes, to be honest it's really cold and these clothes don't really make it any warmer.

I walk out of the bathroom not thinking twice of maybe lesso is changing too and I walk into her with only a bra on with some pants

'Fuck sorry!' I cover my eyes trying to find the door handle while closing the door again.

The sit in the bathtub with a red face and obviously embarrassed as fuck not wanting to come out anymore.

'Come out lill it's fine.' She knocks on the door.

I slowly climb out of the tub and unlock in the door and open it, how am I gonna survive looking at her again without seeing her naked. Fuckk

'Sorry for that I didn't really think twice.'

'Like I said It's fine.'

It's awkward, like expected but still awkward is such a weird and shaming pathetic feeling.

'It's late I think you should get some sleep for tomorrow.'

'Yeah..' I lay in the bed and after a few minutes lesso joins me and starts reading a book.

It's still really cold even under the sheets so without noticing my teeth are chattering like crazy.

'Fucking hell lillian your teeth are chattering so much I can't even focus on my fucking book.' She says mad.

'Sorry.' I try and stop chattering

'Come lay against me.' Lesso says softly obviously doubting about what she just said.

'What?'

'I know you heard me so do it before I change my mind.'

I quickly scoot over and lay against the warm body of lesso.

'Thank you..' I say softly without recieving a answer

She keeps on reading for a few more minutes before putting away her book.

She prob thinks I'm already asleep which I almost am, unexpected she kisses my forehead before snuggling up against me, the butterflies in my stomach are almost flying out and my heart is beating as crazy, hoping lesso doesn't feel my heart going lunatic in my chest.

How can such a coldhearted dean turn into someone who snuggles upto me at night, the forehead kiss was more unexpected then a fucking world explosion, I can't stop thinking of lesso and It's quite hard to fall asleep with a racing heart and a hot woman snuggled up against me but eventually I fall asleep aswell.

'Sleeping beauty wake up it's late enough.' Her cold voice is back but no matter how hard she tries to hide it I will keep remebering the soft lesso she showed last night.

'I said wake up lillian.'

'I'm awakeeee' I say still half asleep

'Your first lesson is with me so you are coming with me so I can make sure you don't skip again' she says while fixing her tie and rolling up her sleeves, this is the best sight to wake up to.

'Or what you are gonna punish me again?' I lazily joke not noticing the impact that comment had on lesso, the redish glow on her cheeks does not past my eyes.

'Maybe I will if you keep talking like that' she clears her throat.

'Sorry miss lady lesso' I fake a quick pout towards her

She playfully smiles towards me befire throwing another set of clothes in my face 'go change I'll wait here for you'

I walk into the bathroom and change again.

'Lesso! Where do I leave my dirty clothes?'

'Just leave them there I'll clean it up later'

Right before I walk out of the bathroom I just a tiny spray of lesso's perfume which is quite a strong fragrance.

'Let's go'

I walk out of the room and follow lesso to the classroom.

Todays lesson was pretty boring atleast I think it was? I was quite lost in mind, kept thinking of last night and I can still feel her soft lips on my forehead.

'Lillian pay attention.' Lesso says in her usual cold voice

'Yes miss.' Obviously I was not gonna pay attention to the lesson and I was gonna drift back to my daydreaming anyway.

'Class dismissed lillian stay seated I'd like to speak to you alone.'

I snap out of my day dreaming again and stay seated as I was told.

'Why weren't you paying attention in class hm?' She sits on the end of my table and her perfume invades my nostrils.

'I don't know I'm sorta lost in my own world today' She raises a eyebrow at my strange comment

'Explain 'Your worlllddd' to me' she jokes while making a huge gesture with her hands

'Uh why?' I obviously don't wanna tell her about all my thoughts that were flying in my head about her.

'Cus I'm bored and You won't leave untill I tell you too' she grins

'Dude That is so fair.'

'It is You are not paying attention in my class so now you have to explain why.'

'Fuck you.'

'Is that what was in your mind?' She grins knowing damn well the impact that comment had on me, if it wasn't already clear enough to her that it had impact on me then my volcano red face made it clear enough.

'You face says enough' she laughs

'N-No I what? Thats not fair like I didn't even explain anything I?' Compleetly lost in words I stutter out some random words which Made it even more clear.

'Pff acting all pathetic now aren't you?' She does her famous eyebrow raise that makes my fucking non-existant dick raise.

'I'm not pathetic.'

'Sureee believe what you want darling'

The nickname rings in my ears and turns my face even more red if that was even possible.

'Lesso can I please go?'

'To where hm?'

I look confused 'eat lunch and then go to my dorm?'

She grins

'I never even told you your new dorm.'

'Oh come on. Tell me'

'If you ask nicely I might tell it' her grin grows from ear to ear

'Fucking hell' I scoff 'Could you please tell me my dorm miss lady lesso?'

'Awh so nice But no come back later'

'You bit-' I quickly clear my throat as I see lesso looking at me ready to kill 'why. I asked nicely like you fucking requested so just tell me my dorm.'

'I said I MIGHT tell it' she grins

I take a deep breath 'pleaseeee?' I pout

'Fine your new dorm is 103.'

'Thank god.' I sigh and roll my eyes

'Now go eat lunch and don't you dare go to your dorm, go to the fucking lesson you should be in.'

'Yes miss.' I quickly walk out of the classroom still red as I can be by her teasing words that keep getting stuck in my head.

.