the morning after

'Wake up to Спящая красавица' (sleeping beauty) I'm way to tired to listen what she just said in whatever language that was, I roll away from her and hide myself under the blanket 'just five more minutes I beg of you'

I hear lesso annoyingly sigh 'I said get up lillian.' Her voice is raspy and rough, rougher then normal

'NoOoOo' I hide myself under the blankets even more hoping to dissapear into the matrass

'Come on lillian I have a sore throat, Get up'

I giggle 'lemme guess, am I the reason you have a sore throat?' I pop my proud head out from under the blankets.

'Shut it and get up' theres a slight smile on her gorgeous morning head I will never get tired of.

'Fineeee' I sit up in bed and rub in my sleepy eyes and then get up from the bed and give lesso a goodmorning kiss while shes doing her makeup. 'Did you sleep well darling?' I ask while hugging her from behind as she does her makeup unbothered 'pff amazing to be honest, I slept so deep it was hard to get up at the appropiate time' I laugh at her comment

'For me it's always hard to get up cus the bed is just the best place to be'

'True now get dressed and get ready we are leaving soon'

'Soon? Did I sleep that long?' Lesso giggles at my comment 'Yes you kept asking for 5 minutes so I kept giving you 5 minutes' she laughs while laying away her makeup 'oh come on you shoukd know I don't mean it seriouslyyy' she laughs while taking my arms off her slim waist 'I will remeber that later on darling, Now get dressed before we are gonna be late' I nod and start getting dressed not even bothered to go to the bathroom to do it there, lesso stares a few times trying not to get noticed whiel doing the most random stuff

'Todays lesson is gonna be about powers again, since not even student got to show theyre powers because of the incident with your little friend'

'She's not my friend come on lesso you know that damn well'

Lesso laughs a little 'anyways my point was it's gonna be your turn somewhere in the lesson and I want you to try use any other power then the medusa and your finger glow alright?'

'I'll try, now get over here and help me close this for god sake useless corset'

Lesso laughs and then walks up to me and helps me close my corset 'thank you'

'No problemo' I smiles and finish dressing up and doing my makeup and hair 'I'm ready to go I think'

'Good let's go'

We walk to the classroom 'stay here for just 20 seconds so the classmates wont see you walk with me and a neck full of hickeys they will suspect stuff, after those 20 secondes you can come okay?'

I nod and stay there for a few secondes before always walking further towards the classroom.

'Hey lillian!!' One of the boys from my old dorm greet me as my heartbeat starts to raise 'yo?' They walk towards me 'have you seen hort anywhere?' My heart jumps out of my chest in stress 'hort? No I have not seen him? Why?' They look at me as if they know I'm lying 'are you sure? He went into the dorm to get something before we went out and he never came back, you were the only one in there.' Shit shit shot what do I say I look around nervously for a escape but there is none 'I swear I didn't do anything to him I was just reading my book'

The boys take a step to close and my head begins to itch again 'Boys get in the class now!' I hear a familiar raspy voice appear 'lesso she has something to do with hort-' lesso places her finger on her lips 'sh sh sh I don't wanna hear it I said get in.' She boys annoyingly sigh as they enter the classroom and lesso closes the door of the classroom and gets closer to me and pull my arm off of my head I was scratching like crazy 'Calm down lillian.' I start tearing up remebering the scene with hort not only the fact I stoned him but I still feel his hands on my body and I hate it! 'Lillian please calm down!' Her yell shocks me out of my own mind 'They know what I did lesso they know it!!' Lesso looks at me confused 'how?' I shake my head as in I don't know 'fucking hell uhm I'll just say I was with you Uhm I'll figure something out And i'll order one of the wolves to keep a good eye on you. I swear I'll figure it all out'

'Thanks' I sniff 'we need to get into the lesson now okay?' I nod and follow lesso back into the noisy classroom that Is way too overwhelming at this moment. After a while I start zoning out and try to focus on the good times, like last night, I smile to myself proudly remebering how I made lesso moan so loud that her throat is all sore now.

'Since you are smiling miss. Lillian I'd love to see Your special talent' fuck I swear her face expressions tell me exactly that she knows what I was thinking. 'Go on, make me proud' her words tie a knot in my stomache, shit uh what fucking powers do I use? Oh wait. Hehe. I show lesso my hands That are slowly and quite painfully turning into sharp claws from what looks like mermaid I don't knoe what this is but I've been able to do it my entire life, I scratch my desk leaving a mark to show how sharp my claws are

'Anything else?' Fuck her

'Gosh I haven't used this power in ages you got anything sharp and a box?' Lesso nods and walks off to grab the stuff I asked for

'So luckily this only works whenever I intend to and not everytime I bleed' I slightly cut myself not deep or anything just enough to make 2 drips of blood, as my drops of blood touch the inside of the box they turn into tiny serpents and I grab them and show the class before locking them up in the box 'remarkable!' Lesso says while taking away the box

'That was amazing lillian Any other remarkable powers?' I brainstorm a little and debate if it coukd work, could this work? I try and focus on lesso's glass or water and omg it starts moving 'I bet shes not that special miss lesso!' I hear one of the boys saying in the back of the class and I focus harder on the trembling glass of water and In a split second I send a bubble of water into his face making the class burst out laughing even lesso is trying really hard not to laugh.

As shes trying not to laugh she says 'Next'

After a little while I once again zone out thinking of the only and only lady teaching a whole class right now, everytime she clears her throat a wave of proudness comes over me, It's amazing

'Class dismissed and I'd like to speak to lillian once again because it seems that her world in her head is more important then my lessons.' I scoff fakely as if staying after class is such a awful experience.

'Come on lillian you need to atleast try and pay attention, no matter how much I like you with me In all sort of ways, I can't let you pass this class if you keep acting like this' she clears her throat again her voice becomes more raspy through out the day, I wonder what her moans would sound like if her throat is already quite sore. I slightly shake my head at the thoughts and Look at lesso again 'I'm sorry' lesso looks at me in a emotion I can't describe 'what can I possibly do to make you focus on my lesson? Walk around fucking naked to catch your attention? Or what hm?'

I laugh at her comment knowing she is very serious though 'I'll try my best to pay attention the lesson after lunch.' I look up at lesso 'good, or else I'll have to punish you, won't I?' Her words make the knot in my stomache tighter making me correct my posture even though it shows the comment had a impact on me 'Not that kind of punishment, a real one lillian.' I gulp and pout at her 'Would you like to stay here with me instead of going downstairs to all the others?' She asks while making a cup of coffee 'sure I'd love to!'

'Would you like coffee or tea?' I doubt cus to be honest I love coffee too but I'm in the mood for some tea 'tea please' she hads me a cup of tea and sits down and clears her throat again 'how is your throat going my little shoulder biter?'

'Oh fuck you, and my throat is going fine.'
She says annoyed but I can hear a glimpse of I think happiness in her voice

It's warms my heart.

.

HEYY GUYS, A lil down chapter again cus I'm really busy at the moment anyways How is your week going? mine is going great :))

What are your top 5 songs and top 5 singers on your spotify wrapped 2022??😍
Mine:
Singers: songs:

Billie eilish woo from rihanna
Mother mother me and your mama
Rihanna baby doll
Dove cameron bang bang bang
Set it off sex on fire

I'm lowkey confused why woo from rihanna is my top 1 song cus like i def listened to family line or xanny or listen before i go alot more anyways whatever I think my spotify wrappped is not that bad but def not me neither 🫶
(10.407 minutes in total)