girlfriend<3

I decide to just go to our dorm right after, that. I mean the students saw me and lesso alone in the classroom, and If they see me now in the next lesson with red cheeks still a bit shaking legs and more fresher bite mark they will def know.

I walk into the dorm and throw my stuff down and decide to just make a cup of coffee, I sit down at the table with a book and put down my coffee, I give a side eye to the note I never really took a good look at again, Did I read it wrong? Maybe It was just a nice note, a invitation? Maybe I was just hallucinating!

I pick up the note and open it again. Fuck no I was not hallucinating.

I will get my revenge on you you filthy snakey whore!

I sit down with my coffee and inspect the letter more there is no xoxo or anything its just a blank note with, that, written in it. What do they mean with revenge? How do they know about my snake stuff? Maybe it's just a student that was jealous of my tricks in class? Fuck.

I will get my revenge on you you filthy snakey whore!

I read the letter again and again. Filthy Snakey whore.. ugh! I hit the table in frustration and my coffee spills making me even more aggresive.

'Fuck!' I yell while getting something to clean the mess.

Instead of brainstorming moee I just go to read my book for a few hours or just one hour I have no idea I lost track of time, after that I just decide to cook dinner so lesso doesn't have to.

'I'm home my dear!' I hear lesso enter the dorm and throw her stuff down.

'Heyyy' I hear her get closer.

'How was your dayy??' I ask while lesso's hands slide around my body from behind.

'Exhausting~' lesso gives me small kisses me in my neck.

'I'm not in the mood right now..' I move my neck, no matter how much I wish to have her between my legs again I'm really not in the mood at the moment.

'That's okay' she rests her head on my shoulder while still hugging me, my favorite part about her is how fucking respectful she is, well her fuck skill are also one of favorites but thats a whole other list.

'Whatcha cooking?' She peaks over my shoulder.

'Spaghetti, I didn't know what else to make sorry If it's basic'

'No no I love spaghetti it's perfect' she kisses my neck again but this time is a comforting way not a lustful way.

'You better love it. I really did my best on it' I giggle

'I can't wait to prove it, I'll set the table' lesso lets go of me and I instantly miss her touch.

'Lillian?'

'Mhm yeah?' I look at her smiling and my smile instantly fades as I see her holding the note, Fuck I forgot to hide it.

'What the fuck is this?' She shows me this note as if I didn't already read it ten thousand times

'Lesso I-'

'I what? Go on? What the fuck is this? Who wrote it?'

'I don't know lesso.' I said look at lesso with quite a numb expression which is nothing like me.

'When was this?'

I stare at lesso not responding

'Lillian!' Lesso yells at me and I flinch a tiny bit. I hate it when she yells at me but it's just her way of showing that she is worried about me, I think.

'Lesso..'

'Answer my goddamn question, when was this? When did you get this letter?'

'.. the day I decorated the house..'