restaurant (smut&fluff)

Lesso slowly falls asleep on my chest, her soft and shiny hair slowly falls on her face as a stroke her hair.

I love her. Her soft skin, her nice perfect teeth, her pretty green orbs that hold a sense of lust but sweetness in them, her perfect ginger curls and her mesmerizing personality. Just, Everything about her dazzles me.

'Lessy? Are you awake?..'  I muttered

'Mhm'  lesso mumbled

'Is that a yes?'

Lesso shakes her head as a yes

'If you want we could.. yk, go to a restaurant or, idk?..' I feel shy asking her for some reason.

'You know how risky that is.'

'I'm sorry it was just an idea..' I clench my jaw

'I love a little risk.'

I look down at lesso smirking

'I swear to god I fucking love you' the sudden words slip out of my mouth and I close my lips in dissapointment

'I love you too' lesso turns her head so her chin is on my chest and her eyes look straight in my eyes, Can she see my underchin? And I ugly from this angle? I giggle softly at my own thoughts.

'I am gonna take a shower before though, wanna join me?' I nod and lesso pushes herself off the bed and I sit up.

Lesso takes off her clothes with no shame while I'm over here feeling too exposed.

'Come on' I hop in the shower right after lesso and close the glass door.

Only looking at the redhead makes my insides tingle.

'Stop staring and wash yourself detka'

startled and nervously I grab the shampoo bottle from lesso's hand.

                                     ~

I sit at a desk doing my makeup while lesso is dressing

'Hows this fit detka?' I'm too focussed on my makeup and not even take a second to look.

'Looks nice' I mumble, Theres a tiny silence. 'You're not even looking.'

'Hm?' I already forgot what this was about and don't even bother to look at her once again.

Lesso's heels step closer to my chair and in a split second lesso gives my chair a sweep making me forced to look at her green orbs. 'I asked if you liked my fit.' Her eyes burn into mine, I quickly clear my throat and unbotton one of her top buttons of her blouse 'this looks better.'

Lesso's mask falls for a milisecond, she breaks eye contact hoping I didnt notice the pinkish shade on her cheeks

                                    ~

I sit at the table and hide my face in the menu still startled by the previous actiond of lesso. Lesso looks stunning, she's wearing a skirt connected to her blouse, for once revealing her jawdropping perfect figure.

Ever since the shower I feel so, desperate.

Lesso scoots over a bit closer to me and the puts one finger on the top of my menu and pushes it down 'Don't hide'

Blushing I look down and play with my rings.

'Are you ladies ready to order?'

Lesso nods

'I'd like a juicy steak and a melon with jámon please'

The waiter nods 'and you miss?'

'I-I, a steak too and a salad please.' I refuse eye contact with the waiter cus my face is as red as a tomato at this moment.