snitch

As I step out of the shower lesso finishes showering and I dry her off once she gets out, her hair looks funny when it's wet and it doesn't have any volume.

We finish getting ready and are a little early to class but that doesn't matter me and lesso chat untill the students enter the classroom one by one.

It was pretty easy today to focus on the lesson even tho I heard people whisper about me and lesso both having hickeys, I didn't really care at all.

'Lady lesso dean of evil And lillian. We need to talk. Class dismissed!' The school master enters the classroom, together with.. Dovey?

Lesso looks at dovey with full betrayal on her face.

'Take a seat, both of you.'

Lesso takes a seat next to me and I can see her looking betrayed at dovey but confused at the schoolmaster so it seems like she did nothing.

'I do not have the time to starts a whole conversation and be calm and stuff so lets cut straight to the point, have you two been sleeping together'

'No sir.' I quickly say and lesso repeats after me

'Then why do you both have hickeys on your necks.'

'I have no idea sir, maybe lesso had a good night with someone just like me but that does not mean we did it together.'

'Then with who did you do it lillian? Say a name and we will call him or her here.'

I gulp

'Shes uh not from this school'

'Oh well too bad how about you lesso? Who had you busy through out your free time'

'Regina.' She says confident as if she had that answer ready

'Regina who?' Says dovey curious

'Regina mills, the evil queen? Ever heard of her?'

'No..' dovey and the headmaster look at eachother confused

'Too bad shes amazingly hot and very good with her tongue, anyways I won't sleep with a minor ever sir. That is illegal and innapropiate.'

Dovey rolls her eyes annoyed at lesso's comment

'Okay well problem solved I think.' The schoolmaster says while on his way to walking away again.

'No! Wait! Lesso has a thing for biting and leaving marks all over someones body! Check that.'

Lesso looks at me a little panicked and then back at the schoolmaster.

'Lillian, I'm disturbed to ask but, take off your top clothing.' The schoolmaster says after looking at dovey

'Thats absurt! You cannot just ask her to take off her shirt! That is way to innapropiate' lesso yells

'We need to have proof you did not sleep with this student, and naming a random person isn't really proof.'

'But what you are requesting right now is out of anyones mind! You are asking a minor to undress herself infront of you!'

The schoolmaster looks annoyed and ashamed 'look lesso I do not like asking this But I need to keep it legal in here and not uaving any incidents such as a teacher fucking a student.'

Lesso looks at me and mouths 'I'm sorry' and then gestures for me to lift up my shirt

'I won't do it, I refuse to show my bare skin to you.'

'If you won't we will force you.' Dovey says while the school master looks at dovey regretting his decision asking em in the first place

'Dovey-'

'No schoolmaster! We must figure out if this dean over here is worthy to be here and not fucking with students, also! They are sharing a dormroom together doesn't that say enough!?'

The school master looks over at dovey then me then lesso 'pardon me? You two share a dorm?'

'Yes we do sir, But let me explain, Lillian was bullied and beaten up by her roommates for no obvious reasons so I took her In to make it safer for her, for your information I sleep on a matrass on the floor.' Lesso explains.

'Names of the bullies?'

'Sophie and hester.' I quickly say.

'Okay good explanation but we still need you to lift your goddamn shirt I do not have all day lillian.' The schoolmaster says annoyed

I start to tear up a little, I know nothing will happen But I don't trust anyone seeing my bare body unless lesso.

'Lillian of gavaldon!' The schoolmaster yells and I slowly take off my shirt while sobbing and revealing the huge bite mark on my shoulder and the marks all over my body.

'You guys are lunatics! You just made a fucking child undress herself and feel fucking unsafe are you guys crazy!'

Lesso yells at the schoolmaster all mad

'Lesso, I regret asking and you know it but look at this girl, she has bite marks and hickeys everywhere, like dovey said you like this stuff and I won't judge but this proves you and this student had some, Thing, going on.'

'You guys are crazy if you think I would have sex with a student! Let alone a fucking minor! Im overly disturbed by even being apart of the people that are forcing her undress right now!'

'Lesso just admit it already.' Dovey says

'Dovey.' I say between sobs

'What?'

'You are a monster from fucking hell.'

Dovey looks at me shocked

'You call yourself the dean of good, but then force a child to undress, turn students into fucking animal slaves because they can't life upto your impossible expectation! You guys are lunatics! There was a time where good was not full of useless pieces of shits! There was a time where there were actual good and nice people, people with empathy, what you just did in this classroom, can be considered as sexual assualt dovey, and schoolmaster, really want that label on your name? Dovey the ex dean that forced a minor to undress to proof her innocence.'

dovey gulps

'ive heard enough we are done here, right dovey?'

dovey looks annoyed and angry 'right.'

as the two curious teachers leave the classroom lesso locks the door behind them and walks upto me 'I'm terribly sorry lillian, are you okay?' lesso lays her hands on my shoulder in comfort. 'I'm okay.' lesso looks at me worried 'are you sure?' she looks at me with the typical you  can talk to me stare 'I'm okay I promise.' lesso still looks worried but doesn't keep on asking 'you are quite good at manipulating people aren't you? it works perfectly on dovey' I nod 'where did you learn it from?' 

'multiple years in a toxic and abusive family and having to lie about where I was blah blah plus the few years I did have with my mother were purely about not trusting anyone especially men and also about how to avoid them.'

'sounds suck but also handy, I'm here if you ever wanna vent or whatever, fuck the pain away or whatever' she tries to put some humor in this serious situation. 'thanks I'll think about that offer' I wink at lesso as she unlocks the door so the students can join the lesson again. I drift away in thoughts about everything that just happened and luckily lesso has a bit of mercy and doesn't force me to focus on the lesson.

.

hey guys!! I take back my words from what i said the last chapter I decide to take a all nighter for the 3k views celebration (posting 3 chapters all at once) I mean what is selfcare, never heard of it.  idrc if im tired tomorrow tbh i studied for my test through out the day begged a teacher to move my 2nd test which he did so thats great anyways I hope you guys will like these 3 chapters there is also a christmas special so.

(1\3)