Chapter 1

A mysterious robot to the rescue!

The Autobots and The Decepticons were fighting in the streets of Detroit, Michigan. Every policy officer and S.W.A.T. team members helping the Autobots to fight and helping citizens to get out of the streets.

Even though it wasn't enough.

The Powerful Warlord chuckled darkly to the young Prime cadet looking down at them in defeat while the Autobots are struggling to fight the Warlord;

"It's over Optimus Prime;you've lost;Now bring me the AllSpark or say goodbye to these pathetic Earthworms;Forever"

The Warlord said while pointing at Optimus ready to shoot him with his arm-canon alongside with the other Autobots.

Optimus close his optics while hoping this is the end to protect the Earth and the AllSpark from Megatron.

Until,he heard the sound of a rocket firing at the Warlord,Megatron groaned at the pain of his face he looked down at the ground to realize it was a hand,a strong metal hand, forming a fist;Megatron was confused and angry at the same time,he was about to pick up fisted metal hand until he heard a voice in the distence.

"戻る

ロケットパンチ!!

(Modoru rokettopanchi! !)(Return ROCKET PUNCH!!)"

The metal fist started to fire up the boosters to it's rightfull owner.

The Warlord watched the hand where it's going into and saw the owner of the hand,when the hand was placed to the misterious fighter,Megatron saw who it was;

It was robot of some sort,Megatron didn't know what type it was and what kind of technology was using,the robot has an interesting color pallete,it has black on its torso,legs,and the crotch area,dark nave blue on the arms,along on the nose and ch...

It was robot of some sort,Megatron didn't know what type it was and what kind of technology was using,the robot has an interesting color pallete,it has black on its torso,legs,and the crotch area,dark nave blue on the arms,along on the nose and cheeks,yellow spikes sticking out on both sides of the head,silver on the neck,mouth,and cranium,and shaped-like red wings on the chest,and a strange hover plider.

The robot lowered its hand and begin to walking towards the Warlord with a menacing look on its face.

"What in Blazes?!"

Said Captain Fanzone while watching of what just happened,the captain turned to his team of officers asking one of the members.

"Hey you! answer me this question,Tell what the heck is going on on that field and also tell me that robot is one of the professor Sumdac's mindless piece of junk?!"

"I-I-I don't know captain!;I never saw that in my life!"

The captain's head was spining with questions and his face, almost became a tomato when he heard the proferssor coming to the scene of battle.

"Proferssor;please tell me that mysterious robot is one of yours?!"

"what?;that robot is not one of mine;it belongs to someone else."