Chapter 2

An unexpected visitor

The people of Detroit City celebrated to the young Kabuto as the New Ally of the Autobots and protector of humankind, some reporters and Journalists tried to Interview her or ask her questions, but Thankfully some police men barricade the press and crazy new fans .

Professor Sumdac Walked up to the stage , clearing his Throat making the citizens Silent and then the professor begin to give his speech .

" We know the people of Detroit City are tired and scared from the Decepticons attacking us every day and every night while The Autobots are still making hard effort for rescuing and saving you,but when we saw this girl as the amazing Mazinger Z on this day, with her help for this City and citizens will make things better with your hope
And gracefullness ,thank you Mazinger Z"

The crowd cheered and placed to the professor's speech, the mayor walked up to (Y/n) with the medal on his hands, when the mayor's about to put the medal on her, she heard lasers firing to the stage.

"Mister mayor, look out!"

She tackled the mayor to the ground saving him from the lasers, citizens screamed and panicked running away from the shooting lasers,(Y/N) help the mayor standing up and handing him to the police captain walking away for safety ;(Y/N) heard a maniacal laughter from the clouds in the sky and saw a jet fighter flying down to land on the ground and transformed into robot mode,(Y/N) realized that the robot is one Megatron's lackeys, she scoffed knowing that this robot is nothing but trouble.

"Great just what i need.

HEY YOU; BIRD BOY!"

The jet Decepticon looked annoyed when he heard that nickname;he turned around to see the young Kabuto,smirking the jet bot walked up towards her while pointing one of his null rays close to her face,he chuckled darkly firing up his ray.

"So,you must be that mysterious robot savior that Megatron was talking about?"

"Yes I am ,so what? also did Megatron told you about launching my Rocket Punch at his face? Hehehehehehehe!,hilarious!"

The jet bot growled at her looking absolutely furious,he was about to shoot her,when an Autobot youngling fired one of his stingers at the jet Decepticon;saving her.

"WHY YOU INSOLENT AUTOBOT SCUM!! HOW DARE YOU INTERVENE TO OUR CONVERSATION?!!"

"Conversation? Pah!,more like integrating her to have answers for seeking power to dethrone Megatron!"

the jet bot growled at the yellow Autobot youngling and shoot at him with his rays multiple times,the jet bot thought that he killed the Autobot youngling,but he was wrong,when the smoke cleared he was a barrier of an unknown energy around the the yellow youngling; schocked and confused he fired again;again;again and again thinking the barrier would break to pieces but it didn't,his rays were useless against it.

"I-IMPOSSIBLE! WHY MY NULL RAYS ARE NOT BREAKING THROUGH THAT BARRIER?!"

"The barrier is made with Photon Energy;Bird Boy. No matter how many times you fired your rays at it,the barrier will remained unbreakable."

The jet bot heard the girl behind him,turning his head around to his surprise he saw her standing right there,he though she was standing on the stage but she isn't;she had her hand up pointing at the yellow youngling while having the barrier active;she put her hand down deactivating the barrier while the Autobot youngling was checking for injuries or scratches on his body.