Chapter 3

Unlocked secret memories part 1

(Y/N) was riding back at her uncle's house on her motorbike; atleast she has her father's genes; riding a motorbike every single day and night, sometimes she rides her bike for urgent emergencies to save civilians or arrive early to fight.

While she was driving in the busy streets of Detroit City she hears her helmet ringing with a invoice ringtone, she press the answer button on the right side of her helmet and hears her uncle's voice on the phone.

"yo (y/n) ニュースで、あなたが悪者の 1 人にパンチを発射し、RUST HURRICANE で 1 人を怖がらせたのを見ました。それは本当ですか?

(Yo (y / n) nyūsu de, anata ga warumono no 1-ri ni panchi o hassha shi, RUST HURRICANE de 1-ri o kowagara seta no o mimashita. Sore wa hontōdesuka?)

(yo (y/n) i saw on the news that you launch a Punch one of the bad guys and scared one away with your RUST HURRICANE is that true?)"

"hehehehe.

そうです、おじさん、あなたがニュースで見たものはすべて真実です!

(Sōdesu, ojisan, anata ga nyūsu de mita mono wa subete shinjitsudesu!)

(That's right uncle, everything you saw on the news is true!)"

"わかりました、またお知らせがあります。 今日、あなたのお父さんが私に電話してきて、時間になったらしばらくオートボットの基地に滞在する必要があると言いました。 彼らと一緒に素晴らしいチームを作ってくれることを願っています。

(Wakarimashita, mata oshirase ga arimasu. Kyō, anata no otōsan ga watashi ni denwa shite kite, jikan ni nattara shibaraku ōtobotto no kichi ni taizai suruhitsuyōgāru to iimashita. Karera to issho ni subarashī chīmu o tsukutte kureru koto o negatte imasu.)

(Ok, also i got some news for you; your dad called me today that you need to stay at the Autobots base for a while when the time's right; i hope you guys get along there you'll make a great team with them, ok?)"

"はい、おじさん。 バイバ

(Hai, ojisan. Baibai)

(yes uncle; bye bye)"

She hung up the call while arriving at her uncle's house to pack some change of clothes, her electronic devices, a complete of the Nanbaka manga, repair tools, and some back up shoes; when she finished packing up her aunt Jun Hano Tetsuya's wife called (Y/N) for dinner to eat with them, she was literally starving but sometimes she forgets at what time she needs to eat.

When she finished eating with her uncle and aunt; she went to the garage opening the door there were two cars inside; a Ford RVA4 van and a Nissan KICKS car; of course she choose the the Ford RVA4 van because the van was a gift from Boss; Boss thought the van was a perfect gift and it was.

(Y/N) had this van almost two years when she was 16, she begin putting her bags on the trunk of the van but thanks to her uncle's exercise and training for it, (Y/N) closes the trunk and walked up to the driver seat opening the door and turning up the engine.

Her uncle and aunt were standing outside on the front door of their house seeing their niece getting out of the van; she walked up to them and give them a big bear hug to say goodbye; when they let go of the hug (Y/N) gave them a bright big smile truly grateful for being their niece.

(Y/N) got into the van rolling down the window to gave them a goodbye wave; her uncle and aunt did the same and she began driving into the highway of the city; the ride between her uncle's house to the city was 40 minutes or more but she get use to it; when she arrive to the city she ask some policeman where the Autobots lived.

The officer kindly told her he'll show the way to the Autobots base; the officer got into his car and began to drive while (Y/N) followed him; the streets were not that busy at night so its easy for her to follow the officer through the streets without getting lost in the city; when they arrived to the Autobots base; (Y/N) gently thank the officer for his kindness; with that the officer nodded and drive away to his current position in the streets.

The Autobots were relaxing in the living room of their base watching tv with their human friend Sari; while Prowl was meditating in the rooftop of the base so he can get away from the noise from his team members; until he heard something approaching the base.

Prowl looked down to see a police car and an unknown vehicle parking in front of the base; Prowl waited patiently for the officer's car driving away from the base so he can ambush the intruder; he watched the driver door being open and he realized it was the young Kabuto from the promoting ceremony.

Prowl calm down and watched the young Kabuto unpacking her bags from the van while closing the trunk, Prowl decided to show up in front of her which of course it startle her; it made turning her head around if any enemies or bad guys are around but to her relief it was the ninja Autobot.

"YOU SHOULDN'T SNEAK UP TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT!; you almost gave me a heart attack! geez."

"My apoligies for startling you, earth human, i was meditating on the rooftop when i saw your vehicle following the officer's cars to here; so what's brings you here,human?"

"Ok,first my name is (Y/N), second i'm going to stay with you guys for a while, third i need to show your leader a secret memory that he has no knowledge about, and fourth can i go inside now i'm freezing out here!"

Prowl nodded without saying a word, both him and (Y/N) begin walking inside of the base to meer the others in the living room; While Prowl and (Y/N) were still walking straight to the living room but come on! this place is huge and tiresome wihch made (Y/N) groaned with exhaustion from carring her bags.

The ninja bot stopped walking turning his head to see her completly worn out for carring her bags; of course her bags were a little too heavy; so being a gentlebot he is decided to help her out.

"Perhaps i can assist you to carry your luggage for you, if that is okay for you to walk with ease?"

"Really?; thank you, sometimes i forget the bags were to heavy; so yeah i have no problem fro you carring my bags; so here."

(Y/N) handed her bags to the ninja bot feeling grateful for him to help her out with her bags, she flex her arms around to hear a satisfing cracks and pops on her joints and continue walking to the living room; Prowl stopped and signal her to be quiet and wait at the doorway of the living room, she was confused at first and then she realized it was a surprise for his teammates.

She nodded and the ninjabot went inside in the living room clearing his throat attracting attention from the others and then he began to speak.

"My fellow teamates, tonight we are receiving a special guest who will stay with us for a while and help us fight against the Decepticons."

" What kind of guest is going to stay with us;Prowl?."

"I'm glad you asked Bumblebee, you can come out now (Y/N)."

The Autobots and Sari were stunned at Prowl's announcement, they heard some footsteps coming through the doorway and they realized who was the specail guest was; it was (Y/N)!

Both Bumblebee and Sari rushed to (Y/N) to give her hugs and welcoming her to thier base/ home; while the others not including Prowl were stunned to see her in the base.

" (Y/N)! it's so great to see you here! but why are you here aren't you going back at your uncle's house?"

" I was; Sari, but i receive a call from my uncle saying that my dad told him that i'm going to stay here for a while and saying that me and the Autobots could make a great team; so i went back home to pack some stuff, clothes, and shoes that i need to stay here."

"Wait! didn't you said that you need to tell Optimus about some secret information for him?"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

WORD COUNT( 1300)