Chapter 6

Enter Baron Ashura;

The half 'n half villain

Part one

Everything is going greatin Detroit City; every citizen were doing groceries, going to the amusement park, to the Mall, to the lake fo the romantic couples, hanging out at the arcade or the local bar for a fun/relaxing day for everyone in the city.

At the Autobot base/home, the Autobots and the two human girls were minding their own thing at the base.

Optimus is practicing and training with his axe as well fighting techniques if the Decepticons appears to fight them again.

Bumblebee and Sari were playing video games while [Y/N] watch them play and almost killing each other.

Ratchet is searching data from the first Autobot symbol encrypting and solving some clues that the first Optimus Prime had left in the video transmit.

Bulkhead was painting some portraits when he saw [Y/N]'s Mazinger Z form in the fight,the painting wasn't perfect or pretty but he did a great effort on the painting.

Prowl, like always, was meditating in his room focusing the enviroment around him.

It was perfect like a perfect family vacartion in the city for a fun trip to the beach.

While Bumblebee and Sari were still into each others shoulders trying to win a racing game on the tv monitor in front of them, while [Y/N] is almost trying not to giggle from their little rebellion,Bumblebee was on the lead in first place and Sari was on second place.

Their little fight ended when Bumblebee won the racing game with a little victory dance with it and Sari was pouting over Bumblebee's victory on the game, sighing Sari turn over to see [Y/N] literally giggling over Bumblebee's little dance.

Meanwhile Bulkhead was almost finishing up his painting of [Y/N] in her Mazinger Z form in the streets of Detroit City, after a few finishing details on the painting, its now complete.

He put down his painting supplies and look at the complete painting on his canvas feeling really proud about it, Bulkhead pick up the canvas and walked up to [Y/N] where she was sitting next to Bumblebee and Sari.

Bulkhead tapped on her shoulder, gaining her attention, [Y/N] turned her head to see Bulkhead holding a painting canvas with a shy look on his face, she was confused but she turned her body so she can see a bit better at Bulkhead.

"Hey, Bulkhead, what you got in your hands?"

"I-I um, I made this painting for you, i hope you'll like it."

Bulkhead turn the painting around to reveal his artwork; [Y/N]'s eyes widen at Bulkhead's painting literally suprised and amused at the painting, she smiled softly feeling grateful at Bulkhead's present.

"Thanks for the present, Bulkhead; it's really pretty for an artist like yourself; you know with enough practice on the your paintings on many parts of City with your other canvases you're going to be an amazing artist one day, buddy."

"WOW! REALLY?!, Thanks and also thanks for the advice [Y/N] it really helped me."

"Your welcome, buddy and i love this painting of my Mazinger Z form; i really appreciated, i'm going to hang this on my wall of my shared room with Prowl so i can look at this perfect masterpiece from a really talented friend."

Bulkhead walked away with a goofy smile on his face feeling completly overjoyed of happiness because [Y/N] really loved his painting of her Mazinger Z form in the City streets; saving them.