Chapter 5

spying amongs them 

When the Autobots and the two human girls were sleeping through the night, a bat-like bot was spying on them right on the window; listening their conversation and the audio of the video transmition; the bat-bot took of flying through the clouds in the sky going back to its owner.

When the bat-bot landed on its owner's arm, the bat-bot replay the conversation between the Autobots and the two human girls and also of course the bat-bot replay the video transmition, the owner nodded while the bat-bot transformed into a cassete and went through to the owner's chest.

The radio-bot decided to its leader and begin telling him the information he received.

"Lord Megatron, Soundwave found crucial information within the Autobots base that you might be interested with it."

"Excellent work, Soundwave; Now return to the base as possible before that annoying noisy Starscream finds you and tell him that information."

"As you command, Lord Megatron."

Soundwave transformed into vehicle mode and drive away to base, little Soundwave didn't known that Starscream was already listening on the conversation between Soundwave and and Megatron, he chuckle darkly as he watch Soundwave driving towards to Megatron's base.

"So the power of that Mazin brat is located in a place called Japan.

THIS IS PERFECT!

Once i get my hand on that power source  I WILL FINALLY ANNIHILATE MEGATRON AND DESTROY THAT MAZIN BRAT ALONG WITH THE AUTOBOTS AS THE NEW LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS AND RULER OF A NEW WORLD!! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!".

Meanwhile at the Autobots base , everyone was relaxing and minding on their own bussiness, Optimus is training with his axe, Ratchet was fixing some tools, Prowl was meditating in his chamber, Bulkhead painting a landscape, Bumblebee and Sari were playing video games, and [Y/N] is reading her manga both in english and japanese.

Everything was going great at the base, no crime alerts,no Decepticons roaming the city,just perfect; [Y/N] decided to take a break from reading her Nanbaka manga to get a little walk around the base, she decided to go to the rooftop so she can watch the streets and buildings of the city, once she reached to the rooftop she inhale and exhale and watch the city in peace.

Without her noticing a little micro drone went behind her head hiding in the hairstrands, [Y/N] got startled a little bit; she turned around behind her back but there was nothing, she shrugged her shoulders and stayed on the rooftop for 30 minutes.

Sari was looking around for [Y/N], she looked everywhere but the rooftop, so she went to the rooftop and finally spoted her watching the streets and buildings, Sari sighed in relief and went up to her.

"Hey [Y/N]"

"Hmm? Oh hey Sari, What's brings you up here?"

"I was wondering if we can play video games downstairs in the living room togother?"

[Y/N] smiled sweetly at the red-headed girl ang pats her head.

"Of course we can Sari, let's go."

Both Sari and [Y/N] headed to the rooftop access door opening it and headed downstairs without noticing the microbot hiding behind [Y/N]'s  hair.