Christmas Present

*Hermione's POV, Dramione obvs, this will be a short one, sorry guys! Also thank you so much for the attention this one shot completion has gotten! I didn't think it would get this much*

Draco and I lay in our Head Boy and Girl common room, tangled up on the couch.

I shiver a little, it's chilly now. We've entered the frigid winter of December. At least we have Christmas to look forward to!

Draco reaches over and grabs a fleece throw blanket. It has the Slytherin house crest on it, and a picture of his face. For some reason.

I pet the blanket, "My little Draco."

"Ahem." Draco huffs, scooting closer to me.

"You're pretty good too." I tease.

He tickles me, "Liar! Last night you told me I was the best!"

I shrug, "Eh. Now you're only pretty good."

He pouts, but doesn't cease his relentless tickling. I giggle uncontrollably and he smirks that famous Malfoy smirk.

I caress his cheek lovingly. "I love you Draco."

He nuzzles my hair and I can feel his stubble brushing on my neck and cheek. "I love you too Hermione. So so much."

We lay there together, not talking just basking in each others warmth, until Draco breaks the silence.

"Soooooo, what are you getting me for Christmas?"

I roll my eyes, "You're not supposed to know until Christmas!"

"Yeah, but I want to know now!" He whines.

"Fine. I guess I can tell you early." I smirk. He grins eagerly.

"Oh I'm gonna let you unwrap me." I tell him, shifting me my position to straddle him.

He raises an eyebrow, "Oh?"

"Get on top of you by the fireplace." I continue.

"Oooh." He responds, smiling widely. "Can I have my present early?"

I grin at him, "Maybe. If you're a good boy. But you haven't even heard the last present yet."

He pulls me down on his chest and buries his face in my hair, "And what's that darling?"

I smile up at him, "We're going to have a baby Draco love. You're going to be a father."

At first he just stares, the information still processing, but then he beams, and picks me up, twirling us around I laugh.

"Do you still want your other presents now?" I ask once he sets me down, twirling a piece of hair around my fingers.

He nods eagerly, "Yes please!"

I drag him over to the fireplace. "Then let's get started darling."

He smirks the Malfoy smirk again, "This is the best present ever."