We Kissed

Draco Malfoy eagerly met up with his best friends, Theo Nott and Blaise Zabini, in the privacy of their dorm. 

He had just returned from a lovely stroll in the snowy grounds of Hogwarts, and a light pink blush still dusted his cheeks. Or maybe that blush was from the encounter he had with a certain muggleborn. 

Plopping down on his bed, startling his roommates with his sudden appearance, Draco couldn't help but grin boyishly with delight. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione Granger snuck up to the dorm room she shared with Ginny and Lavender. Luckily Lavender had left a few minutes prior to meet up with her boyfriend in the broomcloset down the hall.

Hiding her face in her pillow Hermione contemplated whether she deserved to go to hell for the horrendous sin she had just committed on what was supposed to be a relaxing stroll through the snowy grounds of Hogwarts, something she liked to do when stressed to clear her mind. 

Instead of relaxing Hermione had a wonderful encounter with a certain pureblood that led to the greatest, worst, most terrible wrong-doing she had ever committed. 

Her face flushed as Hermione fought back tears at her crime, at the breach of Ronald's trust, of the betrayal of her loving boyfriend, who luckily hadn't been in the common room to see her, or else he would have greeted her, kissed her, and she would have broken down in tears and confessed. 

Maybe she should confess? What would she do?! 

Ginny walked over to Hermione's bed, confused by her best friend's behavior. Determined to comfort her best friend Ginny started to listen.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's up with you man?" Blaise asked Draco. 

"Yeah, " Theo said, "What's got that ridiculous grin on your face?" 

Draco laid back and ran a hand over his face and through his hair, but he was unable to wipe the grin off, "Well....I kissed a girl and I liked. The taste of her  cherry chapstick." 

Draco swiped his tongue over his lips, remembering the taste. He closed his eyes and imagined he was back in that amazing moment. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened Hermione?" Ginny asked, hesitating. 

Hermione flipped over, looking at Ginny, and wiped her tears. 

"Well...I kissed a boy, just to try it." She quickly reassured a shocked Ginny, who recoiled. 

Hermione sighed, "I hope by boyfriend don't mind it." 

"Are you going to tell him?" Ginny asked, still in shock. 

Hermione ran a hand down her face, "I don't know I should...." 

"Well," Ginny asked, "was it good?" 

"It felt so wrong..." Hermione declared, but as soon as the words slipped off her lips she knew they were lies. 

Ginny sighed, seeing how starstruck her friend was. She just hoped Ron would take the breakup easy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How was it?" Theo eagerly asked his best friend, even though he already knew what the answer would be, if the dopey look on Draco's face was any indication. 

Draco laughed, "Oh it felt so right. It was perfect!" That was the absolute truth, the kiss was amazing, perfect, he wanted to do it again. 

Draco stood up, determined to find her and kiss her again, and then ask her to be his girlfriend. Never mind their past, that kiss was the best one he'd ever had(and Draco had kissed a lot of girls). 

"Wait," Blaise stopped him and Draco made to grab his coat, still grinning, maybe even bigger than before, "who was this perfect kisser?" 

"Hermione. Hermione Granger." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So...." Ginny slowly asked, hesitant to explore this possibility, as it felt like a betrayal to her brother, "who was this mysterious man?" 

Hermione almost burst into tears again at the thought of who she cheated with, her boyfriend's greatest enemy, the bane of his existence, "D-D-Draco. Draco Malfoy." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit of a short one, but I thought of this idea and immediately penned it. Was it good? 

Inspired by Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl.