two

Clarysse threw the doors of Queen Aemma's chambers as if she owned the Keep and everything had to obey her. Alicent was by her side with a worried look on her face, knowing that they could easily be scolded despite their positions.

Queen Aemma, who hadbeen being measured by a fabric around her swollen stomach, turned her head to the door, and the annoyed, pained and tired look on her face instantly changed into a much more lively one.

"Clary, my dear." Queen Aemma greeted, pulling away from the physicians and walking towards the door, slightly wincing as she walked.

"Aunt Aemma!" Clarysse greeted with a huge smile, meeting the Queen half way and wrapping her arms around her swollen body, despite not being Clarysse's aunt, and actually being the wife of the King, the young Baratheon Lady had always seen the older woman as her aunt.

"How you've been missed." Aemma told the young lady that she considered her second daughter, pulling away and cupping her chin gently in order to look at her, to see how she'd grown. "I wonder who was it that brough you back as swiftly as a storm, my daughter or your friend."

"I do believe it was a joined action that brought me here earlier than the Courts would like. It was Rhaenyra that sent the Raven along with the news of the tournament. Alicent sent a raven herself informing me of how quickly the preparations were going and my own free will and eagerness to see young Aunt Aemma." Clarysse laughed, placing her slightly colder hands ontop of the Queen's.

The Queen laughed slightly and moved her eyes to her husband's Hand's daughter, Alicent looked much happier with Clarysse present.

"Where is Rhaenyra? Have you seen her?" Aemma questioned Alicent, her voice kind and tired.

"She's at the Dragon Pit. Syrax is getting a new saddle made and Rhaenyra is there to personalize it." Alicent answered, bowing her head slightly to the Queen as she spoke. An annoyed and crossed look appeared on the Queen's face, she'd told her daughter several times not to ride on dragon back while she was pregnant.

"We'll go get her, your Grace." Alicent told the Queen when she saw the look on her face, Aemma smiled in appretiation at the young Lady and placed a kiss on Clarysse's forehead.

Clarysse hugged her aunt figure once more, leaning down to gently rub her extremely swollen stomach and rubbing gently as she whispered "I can't wait to meet you byka mēre." the High Valyrian coming off her tongue with less elegance than the Valyrian royalty, but proficient.